Chapter 35: Look Who's Back?

Tooth POV

Our lips moved in sync as his arms wrapped around my waist. I slightly pushed him off me, to take a breath.

"Why don't we move this to the couch?" I whispered in his ear, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the couch.

"Oh, yea." He whispered in my ear, huskily. I didn't even know he could make that voice!!

Just as we laid down on the couch and began to kiss, Jack let out a groan.

"My head!! Why does it hurt so bad!!" He whispered. I'm running out of time.

"Oh, look at that!! It's time for me to go home!!" I gave him one last (long) kiss and it was off with me.

As I closed his door behind me, I heard a cry. What? I followed the noise to the end of the drive and behind a bench.

"Hello?" I echoed. A gasp followed with a hiccup. "Elsa?!"

"What do you want?!" Elsa responded, ice cold. "Y'know, I really thought Jack loved me, but after Rapunzel and now this!? I'm beginning to wonder..."

"I've liked him longer!!" I scowled. "I deserve him!!"

"Really? How long have you've known him?" She questioned, blue eyes narrowed.

"Since Freshman year." I replied, smugly. She can't have know him for that long.

"6th grade. I've known him longer." She said, grabbing her coffee and leaving.

"Snow Queen!!", I snarled at her retreating figure.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tooth POV

I opened my rainbow colored locker when an Australian accent whispered in my ear.

"Babe..." Aster whispered. I flinched. I totally forgot about my relationship with him. Fingers crossed Elsa doesn't-

"Elsa told me. I've already beaten the crap out of Frost, yet he claims he has no clue as to what I'm talking about."

"Well.... He doesn't." I whispered.

"What do ya mean?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Taking a deep breath, I explained.

"You what?!" He shouted. "You used your powers!! Y'know we're not allowed to!!"

"I know!! I know!! But I love him!!" I gasped, covering my mouth. I can't believe I slipped that piece out.

Eyes watering, Aster whispered, "We're through."

I watched his shadow walk away with his shoulder bag hanging loose.

I slipped down against the lockers.

What the bloody hell have I done?

Jack POV

"What are you talking about, Elsa?! Tooth was never at my house yesterday!!" I shouted outside the school.

"You know what the hell I'm talking about!! I saw you cuddling up with her. I saw her disheveled clothes as she exited the house!!" She screamed. "I'm done with this crap, Jack!! We're done!!"

"What-?! Elsa?!!" I shouted, as I watched her slender figure stomp away.

What just happened?!