Phandi? Or Landi?

Beginne am Anfang

Jessie's POV:
I called all the wits to stop from eavesdropping on Andi as I continued saying:
"...if I can't stop you all from doing this to Andi, I might just join you."
"I'm glad that you finally see it our way." Emily said as I followed saying, "if you can't stop them, join them, am I right or am I right?"
They nodded.
"Before we go, we'd better cast a spell together, so no one can see us." I continued.
"Like an invisible spell." Ben stated.
"Yup," I said with a smile.
"Turn us invisible so we can spy,
And we finally can know who will be the right guy."
We all casts the spell together and it worked as we head out and saw Andi and Luke talking.
"Are you excited for tonight, Andi? Because I'm going to make sure that it'll be the perfect night for the both of us." We heard and saw Luke said it followed by Andi smiling as she said, "well, good luck with that, Preppy."
"Told ya." Gracie said, then Andi left with a smile as they both shared a glimpse of each other in the eyes.
When we were about to walk away to spy on Andi, I quickly saw Emma and Luke bumped into each other as I said to them.
"Guys, wait," I said so they can see what I see. "Look."
"Chosen one." Luke said.
"I have a name, Luke." Emma said, being annoyed at him.
"I know. And I'm sorry." He said followed by Emma saying. "I can't take this anymore. I can't keep lying to Andi about this."
"I know." Luke said. "and it hurts me to lie to her too, but we both know that what we're doing is for her own good."
"Even if it hurts her?" Emma stated as she feels more guilt about all of these.
"Emma, I love Andi." He said. "But being your guardian is good for everybody, and Andi too, even if she doesn't know it yet."
"What!?" Ben and I said out loud.
I got a little angry and was about to go out there and confront the both of them, but Emily stop me.
"I know that, Luke," Emma said. "But what if Andi already knows half of the truth?"
"Which part?"
"About the guardian part?" Emma said followed by Luke saying. "Let's just let her believe what she thought she knew, as long as Andi must not know the whole truth."
"What are they talking about?" Ethan asked, confused as we continue to hear what they were talking about.
"I know that," Emma said and paused. "Andi won't even talk to me anymore, Luke. I can't stand letting our friendship to be like this. It happened to us once or twice. I can't let it happen to us again."
"Emma, please understand. What we're doing is for everyone's own good." Luke said as Emma finally agreed and they both left in different paths.
We all stood up and stop slouching while we all were very shock at what we heard.
"I'm tired of all the lies and pain, turn us back to visible so we can maintain."
I cast a spell so we wouldn't be invisible anymore.
"So that's why Andi purposely lose the match against Luke." I said out loud.
"What do you mean Andi purposely lose the match?" Gracie said. "Luke won fair and square."
"No, he didn't," Ben stated. "Jessie, Emily, Ethan, and I saw it for ourself."
"Achoo! Andi won second place, Gracie." Emily stated followed by Ethan saying. "We never really understood why"
"But now we do." I said. "And we have to tell Andi everything we know."
I was about to walk away towards where Andi was going, but Ben stopped me from leaving.
"No, wait." He said. "You can't."
"Ben, why not?" I asked in an annoyed way as I directly look at him in the eyes.
Jessie's POV:
"I care for Andi too, Jessie." He said. "But we can't tell her."
The silence grew even more and the tense was bigger as he continued. "If we did, guardian Andi will be devastated to know that the two people she trusted the most lied to her about something that'll destroy her, emotionally."
"Ben, we can't lie to our guardian." I said followed by Ben saying, "we can't. But we will. For her sake and ours."
"What do you mean ours? What do we have to do with any of the lies they've told."
Ben was about to responded, but he kept his mouth shut when he saw Kim walking towards our direction.
"Hi guys," she said. "What are you guys doing?"
"Achoo!" Emily said while we all yelled, frightened. "Ah!"
"Uh, I mean, we are doing nothing suspicious." I said as I take a glance at Ben and continued talking when I look back at Kim. "We're doing nothing. Just minding our own business with our OWN lives."
"Oh, okay." Kim as she stood up straight. "Can I borrow Harris and Sienna for a second?"
"You can have them." Emily said. "Achoo!"
They were walking away.
"Wait!" I yelled to stop them as they faced at me and continued. "How's Andi by the way?"
"Surprisingly," she said with a smile. "She's doing fine. She's acting like the exam never happened. Actually, she's getting ready for her date with Luke right now."
"Wait," Gracie said. "Where are they going?"
"I don't know," Kim said. "Luke said its a surprise."
They finally walked away.
"Come on, we'd better go catch them before they leave." I said followed by Ethan saying. "I thought you said that you don't want to spy on Andi anymore."
"Just come on," I said as I cast the exact same spell to turn us invisible again, then we quickly ran towards Andi's dorm room and hid out her door, which we really don't have to do since we're already invisible.