~Nelle Bells P.O.V.~

"It's just us." Riley said with a laugh. We all had settled with just hanging out here and we were hungry so the guys went out to get food, leaving Riley and I here with Trey and Nicole.

"Today was fun." I said. "It really did feel like we were a legit family." Being that I'm from a small family, it was an interesting feeling to go from a family of three to a family of about eleven.

"I agree, I'm glad Lexis decided to be matching with Trey." She said with a smile peeking through. Nicole was sitting in her lap while Trey was in mine.

"He drives me crazy but I'm glad he did too." I peeped that something was off with Riley, because usually she's loud and always laughing but now she's more quiet and I feel like she's trying to hide something but when she's ready to tell me, she knows I'm here.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

So all of us piled into Nelle's escalade because it was big enough and we were on our way to town to pick up some pizzas and other food that we probably shouldn't eat but- the fuck. I sound like Nelle, shit I'ma just eat whatever I want.

"Aye Lexis, who's that drivin' behind us?" Varo asked as he turned around in the trunk of the car. "'Cause they been following us for a little while."

"I don't know but they ridin' my ass." I said as I looked through my rear view mirror. "It looks like Christian's car-"

"That's not his car. He has a blue bandana on his rear view mirror, the car behind us doesn't." Varo continued to say. "Just pull over a second. I got a gun." He said cocking it. Well a few guns were cocked... We stay ready but we're in broad daylight... I don't need to go to jail for murder because I chose to kill in plain sight

I pulled over to the side and so did the car. To my surprise a female came out. My eyes are really bad, I thought there was a nigga in the car, not a female.

"Anyone know this female?" I asked looking around at all of 'em.

"Not my ass." Arlie said. "I bet Varo knows-"

"Hey Arlie... Shut up. Nah I don't know who she is."

"Lexis, come out of the car." The female said. I had my gun in hand as I slid out of the car. Everyone else in the car was ready in case they needed to jump out so I was good.

"Who are you?" I asked. I peeped how she covered her face enough so I couldn't make out her identity but she was clearly a female.

"If you want Nelle to be okay. Do everything I say or else." She said with a voice that switched into a cold tone. I haven't heard of a threat to a significant another in the longest time so that threat caught me a little off guard. Usually they'd just go ahead and go after 'em, not make a legit threat to my face.

"What do you want me to do?" I spat with venom back at her.

"Don't worry yet. Meet tomorrow morning at your trap and we'll discuss further more but if you plot to kill me before then, say bye to your Nelle because she's always within reach of me." She continued to say before suddenly turning back around and getting in car, pulling off like as if nothing had just happened.

"What the hell?" I said to myself as I returned back to the car. It's this kid bullshit that I don't have the time for. Time is money and if my time isn't spent properly, I'm losing money. That kinda contradicts itself because I stay fucking around when I'm not at my trap- I'm Lexis, I can say contradicting shit all I'd like.

"So what happened?" Arlie asked setting his gun down in his lap. All eyes were on me and it made me feel like I was on the spot... I don't like that feeling.

"The female said if I didn't listen to her she would hurt Nelle. So now we gotta wait till tomorrow to see what that's all about."

"Well, I guess we'll just be sitting there waiting for them to show up. Just keep tabs on Nelle and this is a situation that can be handled easily." Arlie said with an unamused edge in his voice. "Can you drop me off at my house real quick? I'll drive over later on to chill." I nodded my head and made a U turn for Arlie's house.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

There was a knock on my door and I hopped off the couch, adjusting myself a little but, I opened the door and just looked.

"Aye Heather." I said stepping aside for her to come inside. I closed the door behind her and she was just looking back at me. "What?"

"Just you. I don't understand how I was able to treat you like the way I did." She said solemnly. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah let's not bring that up, just leave it in the past where it belongs." We didn't have enough time in the day to discuss our issues from the past. "What did you want though? Nicole isn't here and you know that."

"I wanted to talk about us. I want to be in Nicole's life a lot more than I am now. Arlie I don't want her growing up with split parents. I want us to be together, this time for good." She said wrapping her arms loosely around my neck.

"Why should I?" I said into her ear. Her fingers brushing slowly around my neck as she pulled away enough so she was looking up at me. "Remember that note you left? I thought you were done with me for good-"

"I've changed and I need to be with my daughter and her father." The words she's using are what she knows I want to hear.

"Last chance Heather. Pull any shit and watch what happens. Just keep it between us for now." She pulled me down to her for a kiss and it kills me how hopelessly in love I am with her.

"I love you." She said in such a sweet voice...bruh.

"I Love You Too." I hate myself for that but if she's changed, then I hope this will be a good thing in Nicole's interest.