Chapter Twenty

Chloe's POV

I just don't get it. Why Brett has to be so rude to Jo? Yeah, he said he was jealous but we don't even in a relationship! Heck, we're student and teacher! "Umm you're okay?" Damn, I totally forgot I'm with Lizzie right now. "Yeah, I'm cool..." "You just broke your own pencil you know..." I look at my only wooden pencil. Now I have two. I never knew I am that strong... "Something's up, isn't it?" "No... I'm just not in the mood." "Yeah, you're so good at lying. C'mon just tell..." I look at her and take a step back. Should I tell her or not? She's my best friend and I trust her..  "Not here, not now... And you will mostly shock." "Okay, just tell me later after school. I'm coming to your house." I nod and we both keep on walking at the hallway.

Jo's POV

Sheez... I'm so bored right now! I don't know what else should I do. I ate, I went to the library, a teacher almost hit on me. I feel like I'm a lost boy looking for my parents. I walk alone around this school's park and I have to say, this park is cool. I keep on walking and then suddenly someone tap on my shoulder. I look around and there's this girl behind me. Well, I think she's older but her face is still young. She has brown hair and big eyes. "Excuse me, do you know where can I find Brett Dalton?" Is she searching for Brett? Is it okay if I tell her? Wait, I have no idea who this lady is... She can be anyone, even a crazy stalker. "Umm I don't know..." "You're not a student?" "No. I'm here to visit my friend." She frowns a little but then she smiles. "Okay then, thank you for your help." "You're welcome." And with that, she walks away. I'm still looking at her when I notice something. Her belly is kinda popped out. Is that a baby bump? Wait... SHE IS PREGNANT! It's not anything related to Brett, right? Or is she pregnant because of Brett?

---

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT :(

This chapter is actually for some kind of a milestone for the next chapter.

But... drum roll please....

THIS STORY REACHED 5K+!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I'M TOO EXCITED AND HAPPY!!! NEVER IN MY MIND THAT MY STORY WILL REACH THAT FAR!

Thank you guys sooooooooo much! I have no idea what to say... I'm literally speechless!!!

So anyway, if you guys still remember, I include a picture collage with 4 people in it and I blur their faces. One of them is actually in this chapter and on the next chapter, someone new will also come. So just wait and see ;)

I include If I Ever Fall In Love by Pentatonix ft. Jason Derulo because I'm obsessed with it and I'm still gonna use that song for the next chapter.

Thank you guys so much for everything and see you on the next chapter! xx