Chapter 23 (I have to)

We got back from the car journey, and re-entered the house. I opened my presents that my family had sent from Dorset here which was extremely exciting. I got a pandora ring, a new keyring for my car keys - it was so frickin cute and fluffy I could have died (Heheh). I also got some bits of makeup and clothing from the other side of the family.

------

Two hours later

-------

I brushed my long blonde hair, which I had just straightened and applied some concealer to my under eye circles as I hadn't been getting enough sleep due to my modeling schedule, then some powder to the rest of my face. Eyeliner and macara finished off my look which was a skater skirt and blouse tucked in- I was ready for my birthday lunch!

*Incoming call Brooklyn*

I had a call on my phone from Brooklyn, so I answered it. Him and the rest were waiting outside. I put on my short heels and walked down the stairs- grabbing my cropped leather jacket on the way.

"Happy birthday Lauren" Victoria said with a sweet smile

"You'll have to wait for your present until later! heheh" Cruz laughed

"Happy birthday princess" Brooklyn kissed me on the cheek

"You have already wished me happy birthday Brooklyn" I giggled

He lowered his head to my height and whispered near my ear "My parents don't know that- neither do yours"

I thought it was weird how he was in the car looool

---

We all hopped into two separate cars and drove to a nice Italian restaurant near the Thames. As we entered the grand building, there was no papparazi there which was really nice- especially on my birthday. The inside of the building was decorated perfectly with antiques that looked like they were from the set of Downton Abbey. It was amazing.

As you walked into the hotel/ restaurant, there was a wall to your right that was full of photo's of this women, who I am assuming is the owner, with loads of different celebrities. Some of them included Katy Perry, Wayne Rooney, Charlotte Crosby and Simon Cowell. It must've been quite a well known place! After being shown to our table, ordered and started eating, a very interesting dinner conversation crept up at the dinner table. Brooklyn and my Dad where having a very formal conversation which wasn't like normal.

"Mum..?" I asked her

"Don't bother asking- your dad's trying to see if he trusts Brooklyn with you" My mum sharply answered

"Oh.. okay.." I laughed - that embarrassing chat your dad has with your boyfriend - how didn't I guess?

------------

My parent's got the bill and payed once we finished the meal. As we were walking out of the building the woman I recognised from the photos on the wall ran up to us and asked for a photo with David and Victoria. They both nodded and quickly got them taken and we finally left the building.

As we all piled into my house, I nipped upstairs to get changed from my uncomfortable clothes and put on my jogging bottoms and a 5sos band tee. As I was putting my top on Brooklyn burst into my room with a card and present in hand- he chucked them on my bed and wrapped his hands around my waist in one swift move and pushed me to the bed

"Open the presents" Brooklyn smiled

"I thought you were going to give me a kiss." I playfully sulked

Brooklyn gave me a kiss and I started to open the card. The card read

'To Lauren

No matter how annoying you get by pulling me into that water 2 years ago when we first met, no matter how scared you make me like when you where involved in the incident we agreed to never bring back up again, and no matter how much some one may object to us dating, I will still love you. No matter what. I will take no exeptions! And don't even bother asking me "Would you still love me if.." because the answer will be yes. It will always be yes and only yes. Happy Birthday Disney Princess <3 Lots of love from your extremely handsome hot fit and smoking boyfriend Brooklyn (who is also the best in the world at everything ;) ) '

I hugged Brooklyn and pecked him on the cheek, thanking him for the cute little message.

"Brooklyn..."

"Yes?"

"Would you still love me if-" I asked

"Yes." Brooklyn smiled

"if I... was... if I was... moving away..."

Brooklyn's face dropped "Yes- of course I would"

"Good." I smiled and opened the present- I literally nearly cried when I saw what it was.

He had got me 2 tickets to see 5SOS and this little booklet which I had no idea what it was

"OMG TICKETS TO OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMOGMGM"

"Haha, Lauren! You're meant to be 18!" Brooklyn said smacking my butt

"I am" I smiled and laughed

"Open the book" Brooklyn pointed to the book under the tickets

I flicked through it and saw photo's of me and him, with cute little messages in the style of a polaroid.

I hugged him the tightest I could and thanked him for my presents, but I had to tell him something.

"Brooklyn... now that I am 18... I am.."

-------

A/N HOPE YO ENOJYED! ROUGHLY TWO/ THREE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OMG AND I HIT 3K THANKS GUYS :) XXXXXXX

LOVE YOU ALL! remember to vote if you want more :)
My musically- @india_turner