CHAPTER 15 (Meeting my idol)

FINALLY. something exciting actually happens in this chapter. I have also decided to set myself a challenge :

If I can get 6 votes on every chapter I have done (up to chapter 14) (Random number, I know) Then I will update 2 times a week for the next month (until I go back to school)!

GET VOTINGGGG AND COMMENTINGGG

Also my Macbook ran out of charge when I was typing this so I had to re-write it :|
My musically- @india_turner

--------------------------------

Today was our last day in the villa, tomorrow we had our flights home. Brooklyn and I decided that we were going to go out to lunch, just the two of us. Since I hadn't eaten a Mcdonald's in ages we decided we would nip down there, grab a take out, and eat it at the beach!

I was wearing my swimming costume, that had an ombre type look to it. Along with a pair of short's (like I have pretty much every day) and a baggy t-shirt that covered up my swimming costume. I had also applied a bit of waterproof mascara, powdered foundation and sun tan lotion (I don't want to burn, do I?) Then brushed my long, blonde hair which had beach waves in it from curling it earlier last night.

"Baby, you ready to go yet?" Brooklyn said as he came and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, since he was taller than me.

"Yeah, LETS GOOO!" I shouted

"Your like an excited puppy, Lauren" Brooklyn smacked me playfully on the arm, and we left to go to mcdonald's finally!

------------

"Oh Lauren, is it ok if we can meet one of my friend's later today?" Brooklyn asked me, we were sat eating our macdonalds on sun loungers down on the beach

"Yeah of course! What's his name?" I hope it's a he anyway...

"I'm not telling you his name as you'll freak out, I'm sure" he chuckled and smiled at me

"I won't! TELL ME!!!" I whined

"No" Brooklyn wasn't expecting me to jump on top of him on the sun lounger, causing him to drop all of his mcdonalds in the sand

"hahahaha... sorry?" I laughed nervously then just burst out in hysterics

"YOU WILL BE LITTLE GIRL!" Brooklyn scolded in a witch-like voice, trying not to laugh

"Will I?" And with that, he picked me up by my waist and chucked me over his back. I was very glad I was just in my swimming costume as I gathered what was going to happen.

"NO! Brooklyn, please don't!"

"Say sorry then" He said

"I'm sorry... now put me down"

"And you..." Brooklyn said as if he wanted me to carry on

"And I love you" I said in an irritated jokey tone, then kissed him on the lips as he lowered me onto his waist.

However, there was a flash off a camera. Paparizi came at a great time...

"Brilliant, what do we do now?" I said to Brooklyn who didn't look bothered

"Let him take photo's? I really don't give a care in the world" He looked into my eyes and carried on holding me, when there was another flash. Brooklyn put me down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good job we are leaving tommorow, eh?" I whispered to him

After we had walked on the beach, hand in hand, Brooklyn called his friend and asked him to come down to the beach where we had set up. I had just rung up my mum and the rest of the family were also coming down and brining a picnic for dinner, as it was nearly 3pm and we were planning on staying until dark.

"LAUREN! I've heard a lot about you!" Said a voice from behind me... it sounded like... WAS THAT... JOE SUGG?!

"Uh..uh.. hi.. I hope they were good things" I scowled at Brooklyn

"Haha, yeah they were" Joe said to me

"How come your in Dubai too?" I asked my all time celebrity crush/ idol

"Im doing this thing for a youtube filming company"

"ahhh... right" Brooklyn interupted us by pulling us into the sea where we played a bit of volleyball

"Lauren how are you so good at this?!" Joe said

"I used to play for my local team, that's all" I used to play for a team where I lived, but then that's when I started dance.

"Brooklyn, what's the time?" I asked him as he had a waterproof watch on

"Urgh... 3:30 pm, why? OH WAIT! You have improvised dance don't you?" we had both forgotten!

"Yeah.. bye guys tell everyone where I am!" I shouted as I was running out of the water

My parent's realised that since it was the summer holiday's and I hadn't gone to dance class as it had finished for the summer, that they'd hire me a dance studio room for the rest of today. I quickly chucked on my shorts and t-shirt, not even bothering to dry myself off, and hopped into our drivers car.

The drive was only ten minuets meaning I had another 20 mins to get ready. Running up to my room I had a very quick shower, dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I then grabbed my pointe shoes, got changed into some nike leggings and crop top, and chucked on some trainers. It was 10 mins to 4 so I had enough time to get there!

----

As I entered the very quiet dance room, with mirrors on every wall, I started to warm up and stretch. Luckily there was no classes on in this room so I could have it to myself. I then got a text so decided to check my phone - Brooklyn and Joe were coming to watch me practise... great! (note the sarcasm)

I quickly set my phone up on the bluetooth speakers and put on my ballet shoes and started to stretch a little more, just so my splits where flat. As I expressed myself through the music and danced to every beat possible, Brooklyn and Joe walked in and threw me a water bottle. It had only been an hour but I was already sweating from all the dancing I had been doing. I danced in front of Joe and Brooklyn which was extremely embarrassing, but then Joe pulled out his vlogging camera and started to talk to his camera.

"Lauren?" Brooklyn said

"Yahs" I spluttered, since I had just landed from a split jump

"Can you teach us?" As Brooklyn said that I burst out laughing, the thought of him dancing though!

"Yeah ,sure phhtt"

The rest of the evening consisted of me, Brooklyn and Joe (who was pretty much vlogging all of our dancing), having a laugh in the dance practise room. I didn't manage getting that much dancing done but oh well! I then realised how late it was getting so we packed up, and left the building

"Lauren! Watch out for that vlog soon" Joe called to me as he split from me and Brooklyn

"Okeyy!" I shouted with a big smile on my face

"Wow, don't get so excited about another boy" Brooklyn said with an annoyed tone

"Brooklyn, you know I am a fangirl at heart?" I said whilst jabbing his hard abs

"Yeah, I know" Brooklyn kissed me on the cheek, and we walked home.