CHAPTER 18 (Locked out)

I finished helping Brooklyn un pack, which took about an hour in total. Once we had finished, the time was exactly 11am, so we decided to skip breakfast and wait until lunch time. That was until we finished watching Netflix at 1pm and we had already stuffed our faces with popcorn, but we hadn't eaten enough to make us feel stuffed. Fast and Furious 6 finished and we both huffed at how hungry we were, so we decided to go out for a late lunch at mixed fillings. Mixed fillings was a lovely baguette cafe/ restaurant near my house that sold healthy foods, so considering me and Brooklyn are models ;-) we decided to eat healthy.

I can't get over the fact I am a model now- it hasn't been my dream but it was now, even though I had already accomplished it.

I got dressed into the usual clothing; ripped black skinnies, white converse and a slightly cropped top (but not enough to show my belly). And put on the usual makeup; foundation, concealer and powder. I was just feeling normal... could you tell ? xD

------

"UGH it smells so goooood" I said

"Shame, we're having salad" Brooklyn huffed

"Well you gotta keep that sexy six pack haha" it was true though - let's be honest.

"I know right" Brooklyn said in disbelief "that's probably all you love me for- my fame, money, looks..."

"Brooklyn... never. If our relationship wasn't real or meaningful then I wouldn't have taken it to this stage!" I stated, making my words mean everything I could possibly make them

"I love you"

"I love you too"

----

"Oh my god. This is the best salad I have ever eaten" I said multitasking, whilst shoving the lettuce leaves in my mouth. In a lady-like manner of course. 

"I know rriiiiggghhhttt" Brooklyn said in a 'vine girl' voice

"You should make a vine some time" Brooklyn rarely post's on his account

"Only if your in it with me, we can make a vine on your account too if you want" he suggested

"LETS DO A RELATIONSHIP GOALS ONE wait... nah" Vines are so hard to think of!

"It's up to you, I know what I want to do on my vine" Brooklyn carried on "it's something to do with football, you're still going to be in it though"

"That's a good idea-  on mine we might have to do something to do with my pool. It'd be fun"

We talked for the next half an hour about school, vines and the rest of the boys, and decided to leave the cafe since Mark would be wondering where we were. I phoned up Mark to come and pick us up, and he turned up with in the next 5 minuets.

"Have fun, kids?" Mark cooed into the back of the car where me and Brooklyn were sat

"Yes, thanks. Thank you for coming to pick us up- It's annoying Jerry is on holiday the same time as mum and dad. Thanks again" I said. Jerry was my family's driver.

"No worries me'darling! My job is to keep you safe anyway"

"I will do that anyway..." Brooklyn muttered to himself, as his hand grabbed mine. It's a good job he said that really quietly.

--------------

Mark pulled the car onto the drive, jumped out and went to open the door, which was now locked. Me and Brooklyn got out of the car and joined him on the front door step.

"That's weird..." Mark said to him self

"What's wrong?" Brooklyn asked, panicking slightly as his much loved siblings where in the house. Or we hoped they were anyway.