CHAPTER 14 (Dubai We are here)

Sorry, it's a bit of a filler again :/ I had idea's for this chapter but decided to add them to a different one! ENJOYY!

Remember to vote and comment as I actually don't know if anyone's reading xD

AND I HIT 600 READ'S RECENTLY! You don't know how happy I am rn
My musically- @india_turner

-------------------

Good morning Dubai! I woke up in Brooklyn's arms and it was a lovely night's sleep - probably the best ever. However, Brooklyn wasn't in the most comfiest of positions - he had slid in the gap between the two single beds. I laughed at how strange he looked and took a picture with the flash on, posting it to twitter

'Fell down the gap, you dimwit' was the caption, I then tagged him.

As soon as I posted it Brooklyn snatched my phone off of me and pulled himself out of the gap and gave me a big kiss on the lips

"Morning, princess" Brooklyn was still tired

"Morning, prince" He is my prince, the only difference is that we aren't married.

"I'm going in the bathroom, so don't come in" I called to him as I walked off into the bathroom. If he walked in on me having a shower it would be the most embarrassing thing ever. I got un dressed and hopped into the shower and started to lather up the shampoo in my hair, rinsed it out and repeated one more time. After that I combed through my amazing smelling conditioner that was scented with various sweet scents, and washed my body with an exfoliator. I then picked up my razor and started to shave my legs - done! Ready to rock 'n' roll with my first day in Dubai. But then I realised I'd forgotten to take any clothes into the shower with me and I had put my pyjamas in the room next to me. Whoops... Oh well I can just walk in a towel, right? So then, I wrapped a fluffy black towel around my delicate frame of a body and walked out.

"Sorry, forgot my clothes haha" I whispered to Brooklyn.

"Oh don't wor..." Brooklyn just stared at me in... awe?

"Take a picture, i'll last longer" I stated

"It's actually take a picture it will last longer" Brooklyn corrected me. Some time's he is like my auto-correct.

"Whatever, Brooklyn" why did he have to be so clever?

I walked back into the bathroom and got changed into my white triangle bikini, and a pair of black high wasted shorts. Also a kimono that matched with my flip flops. Okay, now I am done.

-----

"Hurry up Brooklyn! We are meeting everyone at the cafe down the road. Since your taking so long, they already left" I cooed to Brooklyn who had been in the bathroom for agesss nowwww.

"Coming one sec.. oww" whats the matter with Brooklyn?

"You ok in there?" I asked

"Yeahh..."

I walked in the bathroom as I was slightly worried, and he had just cut himself with his razor whilst shaving his face.

"How will I model now with this SCAB!?" Brooklyn was slightly annoyed with himself

"Brooklyn it won't scab it's a tiny weeneyyyy cut" I said as I 'kissed his cut better'. I then realised I know had his blood on my lips - oh well, I will just wipe it off.

"Baby Brooky can't handle a likkle babby cut" I said and poked his nose, whilst pulling a sad face

We decided we were running very late, so Brooklyn put on his shoes and we walked down the stairs of the villa, locked up the house, and started to walk to the cafe.

We were about half way there and Brooklyn mumbled to himself "Oh shit.."

"What?" Then I realised the paps where following us and Brooklyn didn't have his security guards with him... dammit! This is why we should have taken the car. Well there went my alone time with my boyfriend then.

"Come on, Lauren" Brooklyn picked up his pace and pushed through the crowd of paps whilst holding onto my waist again. Various questions where shot at us but we carried on walking until we got to the cafe.

"Finally, lazy pants are here!" My mum laughed at us as she spoke. Me and Brooklyn sat down opposite each other and ate our breakfast's, when David told us we were going to a water park today - YES!

And with that, we payed and left the restaurant/ cafe. Luckily outside the cafe there was no paps, so we got to the hire car and arrived at the water park pretty quickly. As soon as we got there and the car had parked, Romeo and Cruz ran straight out of the car and near the entrance when Victoria also hopped out and called them back. As I stepped out, Brooklyn asked me if I wanted a hand so I didn't fall on top of him - I kindly said no and we all tottered into the waterpark!

It was really fun there, not many people recognised the boys but a few recognised Victoria and David - posh and beck's must be more well known here than their kids, and my boyfriend of course. However since Brooklyn has started doing a lot more modelling than usual meaning his fame must be getting even more recognisable every day. We had lunch at the takeaway place in the waterpark and, obviously, went on a lot of slides. Victoria, my parent's and Harper generally were just on the sun loungers, but me, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and David rode every single water slide - they even convinced me to go on the space bowl and let me tell you; it's hard to get me on that!

We were now back at our villa, it was 6pm and we had just had dinner.

"Brooklyn, when can we tell the public?" I said whilst sorting out my suitcase

"I don't know... after we have told my parent's? How do we tell them?" Brooklyn was new to this as he had never been in a serious relationship, which we were now classed as.

"Brooklyn, what if you don't love me? If your'e doing this for publicity?" I said, whilst just tipping over a verge of tears

"Baby! Don't think that at all! I love you with all my heart, I promise. If I ever hurt you on purpose you have permission to bury me" Brooklyn said, whilst comforting me the way he always does when I am upset

"Promise?"

"Promise"

And with that, our holiday flew by. Brooklyn ended up doing a photo shoot for some middle east mens wear shop and even got me to do one! I did a shoot for the Victoria's secret shop there, since Victoria thought i'd be good at it and she said it was natural to me... what ever that meant.

We still had tomorrow left, then the day after that was our flight day which I am half excited for! I get to see my dog's and be at home which I have missed ALOT.

----------------------

A/N

If I can get 6 votes on every chapter I have published already (Random number, I know) Then I will update 2 times a week for the next month (until I go back to school)!