CHAPTER 3 (Meeting everyone)

Lauren's POV

We decided to both move into the living room and proceeded with 20 questions. I learnt that he loves his little sister a lot, he enjoys school and many other things... I also asked him if he was single (way to slip it in there Lauren ;) ) , he said yes to my surprise. HOW CAN HE BE SINGLE?! Anyway, he asked me various questions but only got up to 14 as we were called out by our parents.

"Lauren, I see you know Brooklyn very well now, but this is David and his family!" My mum blurted

"Me and your dad have been friends since junior school you see, and we notified  them that the house was for sale and we needed to catch up!" David nearly shouted with excitement

We said our hello's and my parents realised the time- 8pm... BRITAINS GOT TALENT! The Beckhams decided to stay and watch it, so we all reported to the living room. I plonked myself on my new favourite arm chair, the kids sat on the beanbags and the adults on the sofa... wait... where was Brooklyn going to sit? This only means one thing...

"Lauren darling budge up a bit and let Brooklyn sit next to you" My mum almost pleaded

"Sure." Oh no..

I budged over a bit to see that Brooklyn had an eager smile on his face, why? It's not like he wants to sit next to me - lets-bi-honest (pitch perfect joke there ;)) He slid into the small gap but it wasn't very comfortable . Well for me anyway.

"Stand up a second" Brooklyn whispered in my ear - shivers traveled down my spine

"Uhh... sure" I replied with an awkward smile on my face

He sat down on the whole chair and gave me a cheeky grin. I replied with evil eyes and a mischievous smile and sat on the floor in front.

"Nooo... come and sit here!" He pleaded

I didn't even look round and said "There is clearly no space anyway..."

"On my lap!" He was pleading and when I finally looked over my shoulder I saw he put his puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist! As soon as I had gotten comfortable we pressed play and started to watch the show. We all laughed at various parts but nearer the end I started to find it a bit boring .I forgot I was sat on Brooklyn...

"Are you bored?" He whispered ... in my ear ... again

I nearly jumped out of my skin and turned around

"Yeah... you already read me like a book!" I giggled "Do you wanna go upstairs?" I questioned

He replied with a nod and a toothy smile

We decided to take Cruz and Romeo with us - Harper was asleep so we figured we would keep her down here.

"Mum, we are going upstairs for a bit" I told her

"Oh ok, Victoria was just on about tomorrow and an early start so they will have to leave soon though" She said motionlessly

I turned around to hear a chorus of "aaaaawwhs" and sad faces, including Brooklyn. I jabbed him in the arm softly as I didn't want to hurt him , but he decided to play along with me...

"PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted, he had picked me up and flung me over his shoulder

"Nope" was my final answer

----------------------

Brooklyns POV

"Thats what you get for being cheeky, cheecky" I replied

I had flung her over my shoulder as she was being annoying... in a cute way though.

I carried her all the way up to her room, with her reluctant directions of course, and plonked her on her bed. Romeo and Cruz were running up the stairs behind us.

"Wow you must be strong !" She smiled

"Hehe I work out" I said with a smirk

"Phhtt... can't tell" Lauren burst out laughing

"TICKLE ATTACK!" Romeo and Cruz bursted through the door and ran straight to Lauren.

"ARRRGGHHH!" She laughed then screamed

They carried on tickling her until my mum called us down. We had to go so we said our goodbyes but I knew I had forgot something...

"Lauren!" I shouted

"Yah!" She half shouted with a smile

"Can I get your number? You know, so we can arrange stuff?" I started blabbering on so she interrupted me with a yes, we exchanged numbers and I left. What a lovely day today has been!

----------------------

Lauren's POV

The Beckhams had just gone, so I decided to take a shower and wash my hair to gather my thoughts. To be honest I was a bit over the place ... I live next to David Beckham? We are friends with the beckhams? I live in this amazing house? What school will I be starting next week? There were so many, so I stripped off and jumped into the warm shower. I lathered up my hair and washed my body, then hopped out and into my pyjamas. After the long , painful process I decided it was time for bed so I said goodnight to my parents and rushed upstairs. Oh boy was I tired...
My musically- @india_turner