Time to do the last thing i can. Act like a b*tch. "Well what do you want me to do about it, boy?f! Do you want me to tell the prince that you were questioning his authority? I'm sure he won't be to happy about that will he? Who cares what fricking time it is, you imbecile!"I yell dramatically. But on the inside i felt guilty for making this boy scared. He looked like he was going to pee his pants!

 "I-I uh, my apologies m-miss. Do you want me to prepare the b-breakfast?" The boy stuttered.

I roll my eyes. "Do i look like i need help? Do you think i'm so stupid that i can't make a simple breakfast?!"

 "No, of-of course not, miss."

"Just...just go! I need to make the Prince breakfast, and i don't need you distracting me with your stupidness." I sneer.

Without another word the boy walked out. I felt really bad for being that mean. Normally i'm not a b*tch, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"Sooooo, where's my breakfast?"

I turn around and sure enough theres Joey, leaning casually against the doorframe. With a huge smile on his face.

"What...h-how....wh...?" i stutter increduously.

"Cat got your tongue Whorether?" he laughs.

I stomp my foot furiously on the ground. Knowing full well that i look like a three year old throwing a tantrum. "when did you wake up? How did you know where i was?"

"I woke up the moment i didn't feel your body against mine anymore." he waggled his eyebrows seductively.

"Ughh, you perv!" I pick up an apple from a nearby fruitbowl and chuck it at his face.

With his superior vampire skills he snatches it out of midair. He takes a big bite, using unnecesary tongue and moaning a bit.

"Hey, what do you expect? You just feel oh so good!" he says sarcasticly.

I roll my eyes. " Whatever. So how did you find me?"

"Well besides the fact that you were yelling at poor Benjamin, i just followed your lovely scent. So are you going to make me breakfast now?"

I paused at that. What am i supposed to do now? I can't just run from him, he'll catch me in seconds.

"I'll catch you  if you run." Joey happily exclaims

What the...."You can read minds?" i nervously ask.

"No, hahahaha i'm just good at reading your facial expressions. You are like reading a book! Humans are so gullible!" his handsome face smiles. And i try not to stare as it transforms his faced into something otherwordly.

what the hell? He just dissed humans! I will not tolerate this. I need to stick up for humankind. "Shut up Joey! You think you are all bad ass because your a vampire? Pleeeaaassseee. Vampires are so last year. You know, like when Twilight came out? That was when vampires were cool, not now. and Edward Cullen is way hotter than you! With your looks and corny lines, i'm about to die of boredom. You are just pathetic, you know that Joey?" I was lying through my teeth right now, because one thing was for sure. Joey was waaaaay hotter that Edward Cullen. And i was anything from bored. I was half terrified hald intrugued.

For some reason, Joey got pissed. His eyes started getting blacker, taking over the whites of his eyes. I could see the tips of his fangs beneath his lips. His whole face seemed to change into something more animal than human. He switched moods so fast, like he has personality disorder.

 I tooka step back and put the island in between us.

"You are comparing me to Edward Cullen?!"obviously this was a touchy thing for him. "Some fictional character that brings disgrace to all vampirekind?!" he starts walking around the island but i mirror his steps so that the huge island is still between me and this crazy person.

Joey smiles at me showing me two inch fangs. His cruell laugh makes me shiver with fear. This thing in front of me is the same thing that killed Ethan in the ballroom. No compassion or remorse showed in his face. In a sudden movement, that my human eyes could not keep up with, Joey pounced over the island and stood right in front of me, smiling evily down at me. for once i was truly afraid of Joey.

"You call me pathetic?How dare you disrespect me like that! I am a vampire, and you  are some weak little human who thinks she can escape. Well heres some news Whorether, you are not escaping. You will never escape from me." while he was talking his hands gripped onto my shoulders and squeezed, i started struggle. But his grip was like steel. Unbreakable. My fist hit and pushed on his chest, but my actions didn't affect him.

By now i felt like my arms were going to fall off. It hurt. " J-joey, stop! You're hurting me." i whimpered.

all he did was laugh and squeeze harder. "What are you going to do, huh? You need to be put in your place, human. I am your master! You shall show me respect!" he sneered, shaking me hard. 

By now tears were streaming down my face. And as i stared up into eyes that were completely black i swear i was going to die.  "P-please, im....i'm sorry. Let g-go, you're hurting me."i whimpered.

 His grip on me slackened and his evil smile was gone. He had no emotion on his face as his still black eyes looked down at me. He grabbed my hand and roughly pulled me out of the kitchen. I reluctantly followed behind him as he led me back to his room. I was nervous about what he would do to me.

He walked up to a door that i didn't notice before and yanked it open. "Come here." he ordered  without looking at me.

I hesitated, not wanting to go up to that door.

"I said come here!" Joey said.

Not wanting to anger him further i slowly made my way toward him. When i saw what was behind the door i was confused. It was a small room, no not a room, more like a closet. It had nothing in it. I stared around looking for some hidden message of why Joey would be showing it to me.

"This is your new room. Isn't it lovely? I had originally planned on you sleeping in the bed with me, but due to the recent events, you have prooved  that you have no respect for me and need to be taught a lesson." he said emotionlessly.

I looked at him increduosly. "Your joking right?"

He looked down at me. and for a second i thought i saw something like regret go through his eyes. But then his eyes returned to their usual emotionless state. Before i coul react he pushed me into the room and i fell on mmy ass staring up at him. Pleading for him not to leave me in  here.

"No i'm not joking Whorether. the time for joking was when i was in that stupid human school with you. That time is over. You aren't going back. We aren't equals anymore. We aren't classmates in the human world. I'm the vampire Prince." He started to close the door.

But before he could he said four words that stopped my heart.

"And you're my slave."

My Eternal Crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें