Surprise, Surprise

RECAP:

"Lie one more time to me. I dare you. " he whispers.

This is it. I'm going to die. Right here and now by the hands of a phsyco who thinks i know his son.

I wish i told my parents i loved them.

I wish i told joey how i felt.

Tears are streaming down my face by now. I'm hyperventilating or something, because i can barely breathe from the fear.

"I-i'm n-not lyin-ing." I sob miserably.

The knife pushes harder on my throat.

I close my eyes, preparing myslef to die.

"Father stop!"

....................................................................................<3....................................................................................

My breath caught in my throat. I can barely breathe. I must be going crazy, because i am definitly imagining voices in my head. That voice...

It's so  familiar.

I would know that voice in my sleep.

That's why i'm going crazy. Because there is no way that this is actually happening. This is just some sick twisted nightmare that i'm having. That voice is not really here, it can't be!

The king throws me to the ground, so i land on my hands and knees. I squeeze my eyes tightly and hang my head. This is not a nightmare Heather...i can feel pain...

"Ahhh, so glad you could join us son." The king says joyyfully.

That strikes a nerve in me. Son. The freaking king's son. The guy who was just about to murder me's son. THe one all these nut jobs keep saying i know. And It turns out i might actually have a clue as to who this mystery guy is afterall. Because i recognize that damn voice!

 I hear a chorus of "Good evening Your Highness" and "Nice to see you My Prince."

I'm still bent over on the ground. I don't dare turn around to look at the 'prince'. I have to see it to believe it. But the thing is, i don't want to believe it. Any of it. SO i keep telling myself as long as you don't see him, this isn't real. All this isn't real. Or maybe i'm just imaging the voice. Maybe that's it! It's probably just a weird stalker that i have no idea about.  

""You didn't have to be so rough with her father." the same voice speaks.

 Footsteps slowly aproach me.

"She wasn't lying afterall."

 They get closer. And out of the corner of my eye i can see shiny black shoes.

"I haven't told her anything about us." he murmurs.

I feel fingers press gently on my lower back. I stiffen as he walks by trailing his fingers up my body as he goes. The shoes appear in my line of vision and my eyes squeeze shut on their own accord. I refuse to look up. It just can't be true!

My eyes bulge as he speaks again. "Whorether! So nice of you to join us!"

I finally look up to the most beautiful eyes in the world.

The one's that made me swoon my freshman year.

The one's i can never seem to get out of my head.

They are Joey's eyes.

My mouth drops. And i know i must look like an idiot right now. On my hands and knees in my ducky pajama pants and a whit shirt (with no bra), staring increduously with my mouth so wide a taurantula could crawl in it at my crush that seems to have kidnapped me.