My Eternal Crush

Hey guys! This is my first story ever! So please comment! Tell me if you like it, or if you have some criticism.

And who knows? YOu may even like it!

So here it goes!:)

......................<3..........................<3..............................<3............................<3...........................<3.............

"Bye Whorether" Joey whispered with his arms around me in a tight hug. "Don't worry though. You'll be seeing me sooner than you expect."

This was one of the first hugs i've ever gotten from him, and it was going to be my last. I wanted to cry at the thought. He smells so good...

As his arms around me dropped, from the best hug i've ever had, i told myself not to cry. Even though this was the worst thing that could ever happen to me, i had to be strong.

"Bye Joey. And i'm only letting you slide on calling me that because it's your last day. Just remember it's HEATHER! not WHORETHER. Don't ever forget." I say sarcasticly. Trying to muster up enough strength for a proper goodbye. " and...I'm going to miss you Joey." I smiled sadly at him.

"Don't worry Whorether! Like i said, you will be seeing me sooner than you expect!" He laughed.

The last time i hear him laugh...

Joey gave me his heart stopping smile and walked away to a groupl of girls waiting to say goodbye. I glared at the stupid barbies that were getting his attention!

Snap out of it Heather! Theres no point in starting World War Three over him.

Ok let me explain. My name is Heather, and i am a junior in high school. I've had the hugest crush on Joey since Freshman year. I know in my heart that he is perfect for me, and one day we will be together...even if he doesn't know it yet. There is just something about him that draws me in. Unfortunately it draws a lot of other girls in too. So i'm sure other girls are feeling the same way right now as i am. Heart broken.

Because today was Joey's last day of school. ever. He's moving to New York. Thousands of miles away.  

Today is the last time i will ever see him. Ever sit next to him in study skills. Stare in to his blue green eyes. Hear his taunting remarks to me. See his smile.

Ok i admit it, i've sort of stalked him a little. Not like creepy stalking. Just staring at him during lunch, and a little during class... Ok a lot of staring. But i can't help it! He's hot!

I slowly walked to my car in the small parking lot. As i got in and went through the motions i let the depression sink in. I was half way in love with Joey, and even though i never confessed my feelings toward him, i thought we had something going.

The thing i regret the most is not telling him i liked him. Other girls told him that, and he even went out with some. I could've had a chance right? I even thought at times he might even like me back.

You may be wondering why he calls me 'whorether'. Well in Freshman year we were always together in Study Skills (the class where you basically talk the whole time) and we had this feud going on. Trying to dis the other one more than they can diss you.So he got this idea that i was a wh*re (i'm not Though). So he mixed Heather and Wh*re and got Whorether. Ever since Freshman year, it stuck. He rarely calls me Heather But he calls me Whorether every day. At first i was pissed, but it's the first nickname i've ever had so i got used to it. And i even like it a little, since he came up with it.

I told myself it was his way of affection, you know? Like you know how little second graders are mean to the people they like? Well that's what i thought Joey was doing. He wasn't that mean to me. Every time he dissed me, he had a small smile on his face that said "You know i don't mean it". We were always smililng around eachother, and goofing off. I swear he like me back, or at least was very good at pretending. I couldn't have imagined it all, could i?

"Bye Joey" I sighed miserably as i pulled out of the parking space.

As i drove through the parking lot i saw Joey standing by his expensive car looking my way. When we made eye contact he smiled mischeviously and winked.

I almost ran over a student crossing the parking lot looking at him. The student gladly flipped me off.

I mentally photographed him the way he looked right now. Tall with built muscles. Black hair that sweeped across his face. blue green eyes that twinkled with mischeif. Perfect lips that were spread in a wide grin.

He was by far the hottest boy i've ever seen.

I waved to him and forced myself to drive away before i made a fool of myself. What good would it do if i stopped, ran to him, and confessed my crush to him. That i have been dreaming about him for years.If i got down on my knees and begged him to stay for me so we could be together! It's too late.

I only let one tear slide down my cheek as i drove home.