A Funny Weird (Chapter 20)

Start from the beginning

Shawn p.o.v.

"So what does this mean," Matt asks me as he paces around my room.

I shrug. "I don't know. All I know is I went, into some sort of trance or something, and then I saw that note."

Cam looks through my closet, trying to find me a costume. "What about the Lake canyon and the armor something?"

"I called Aaron and he said it's Latin for Love is key and he had no idea about the Riverview Mountain, but said he would look it up for me."

"Aha I found it," JJ says coming out of the closet. He brings out a pair of black jogging pants, a black long sleeve shirt, cat ears, and a tail. I blush as I look at them. Those aren't any of my things. They are probably Taylor's. "You can be cat. It will look so cute with Tristen bear suit," JJ squeals.

"I don't want to wear those. They're Taylor's."

"I catch you wearing his clothes all the time," Matt says.

"That's only when I haven't done laundry for a while. He has like a million shirts, of coups I would take his clothes. But I only do it when I'm home," I counter. "Plus who knows where those things been."

"They still have their tags, so they're brand new," Cam chimes in.

"You're not helping."

"Sorry Shawn, but that's all you have. Your other costumes must be packed up with your parents."

I sigh sadly when I hear the mentions of my parents. I haven't heard from them since they left. My mom said the city they're living in doesn't have good cell service, so they wouldn't be able to stay in touch. If it wasn't for the letters I sometimes get, I would feel completely abandoned. Plus Taylor is always there for me. Whenever I feel sad he will either try to cheer me up or gives me his shoulder to cry on.

"So what will it be," JJ asks.

Taylor p.o.v.

Ashton picks me up from football practice today. I get into his car and shut the door. "How was practice," he asks, not looking away from the road. He was already dress up for the party as the red ninja turtle.

"Pretty good. It was harder than usual, but it will be so worth it when we beat Vista," I tell him.

We do some more small talk here and there as we drive till we get to the apartment. When I get out of the car I take out my gym bag and look for the costume stuff I got from the store before practice. I didn't have much time to look for a costume, so I got a grey dog snout for my face and dog ears to match. I see a blue ninja turtle Luke come out of the building and walk to the car. I greet him and say goodbye as I get out and he climbs in. Him and Ashton are heading out to the party right now.

I take out my stuff and put them on as I walk to our apartment. I unlock the door to find Tristen in his bear costume eating some chocolate. "Taywer," he screams and runs over to me. I chuckle, picking him up and spinning him around. "Why you dress up too?"

"Because Shawnie and I wanted to have fun too in our costume," I lie to him. It's a little white lie, so it doesn't matter.

"You called," I hear Shawn say. I turn and see Shawn walk down the hall and he looked hot. He was dressed up in as a black cat with the kitten ears and tail I had hidden in my closet. "Can you stop drooling over me?" He tries to sound annoyed, but I can see the blush he has over his whisker drawn cheeks.

"I don't know. You are a pretty kitty," I say, making him blush more and Tristen to giggle.

"Pretty kitty," Tristen repeats.

"C'mom you guys. Let's go hangout with our friends," Shawn says, trying to change the subject. Tris and I agree and follow him out. As we walk out, I can't help, but check out Shawn's ass in my jogging pants. I must have been too obvious because Tristen slapped me and said his eyes are up there. I chuckle and apologize to him.

This is going to be one hell of a night...hopefully.

----------
I hope you liked it. Sorry if the next couple weeks I stop writing. I'm doing Nanowrimo for one of my classes, a short historical fiction story for another, and two ap tests coming up. Well please vote comment follow and share.