Chapter 4

London
    "I continued doing YouTube, right?" Dan asks.
    "Of course you did. Do you want to see?" Phil replies. The younger nods eagerly. Phil grabs his laptop and opens it to danisnotonfire.
    "FIVE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS?!?" Dan yells, shocked. Phil laughs and nods. "How did that happen?!"
    "You're just so adorable, people had to subscribe," the raven teases, watching Dan turn scarlet.
    "H-how many do you have?" Dan questions, changing the subject.
    "Three million."
    "How the hell do I have more?! That's outrageous."
    Phil laughs. "You really haven't changed much, Dan."
    Dan gives him a confused look, but Phil only grins. "Never mind."
    The brunette turns back to the computer. "Alright, who are your closest friends on You-hey!" Phil shuts the laptop.
    "Nope, no more spoilers."
    "That's not fair," Dan pouts.
    Phil chuckles. "Let's do something else. Wanna play a video game? Halo?"
    Dan nods eagerly. "Yeah."
    Phil set up the game. Both sat on the floor, starting campaign mode. It was five minutes of comfortable silence before either one spoke again.
    "Hey Phil?"
    "Yeah?"
    "What happened between us?"
    Phil freezes. Against his better judgment, he starts to speak. "A lot of things. Nothing could stop us from being friends, though. In the end, we didn't want to ruin what we had."
    There was a long pause. "I...I never stopped loving you, though." Phil whispers.
~~~~~
    "Dan? I made us lunch!" Phil calls from the kitchen.
    Dan walks down the stairs, sneaking up on Phil and hugging him from behind. I'm not going to ruin the opportunity to be with Phil with my negativity.
    Phil giggles. "Someone's excited. I thought you didn't want any?"
    "Time traveling is tiring. I'll take what I can get," Dan grabs one of the sandwiches Phil made.
The raven grins. "Very funny."
"I know," Dan teases.
"So," they sit down at the breakfast bar, "Tell me about the future."
"What did I say about spoilers? We could break the space-time continuum."
Phil sighs. "Fine. Well, why do you think you got sent back in time? Isn't there always a hero that is 'sent to change the past' in the movies?" he says in his best movie trailer voice.
"I don't know. Is there a mistake I made? something I need to fix?"
"I wouldn't know. You're the one from the future."
"That doesn't help," Dan sighs.
"Is there something you regret? Something you wish happened that never did?"
"...Us," the brunette says quietly.
"Oh, I get it now." Phil grins.
"Get what?"
"You were sent back to make me fall in love with you!" Phil teases, smirking.
"Yeah, right. You're such a spork." Dan blushes, only making Phil want to tease him more.
"I am right. We're destined to be together."
"Oh, now we're destined, are we?"
"Yep, we are."
~~~~~
Hey guys
did you like the chapter? i hope so.
i think it's sweet how they never stopped loving each other.
also, 60 reads?! thank you guys so much!
make sure you tell me if you want me to read your stuff! i love reading yours as much as i love writing mine.
i'll try to keep posting when i can
Thanks
~Sleepy