Chapter 3

London
Dan cuddles further into Phil's warm body, covering himself with the blanket. The two had gotten used to each other very quickly, and Phil couldn't resist the younger boy's cuteness. They turned on an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, as Phil had insisted on re-watching things from 2009 "to keep time and space in order!". Dan didn't really mind, as long as he could admire the raven-haired man.
I'm such a creep, Dan thinks to himself.
Phil smiles softly. He'd have to be an idiot to miss Dan's obvious sideways glances, followed immediately by a blush. He pulls Dan closer to him, chuckling quietly at the brunette's tomato color. "You're so silly, Bear," he teases, enjoying Dan's reactions.
"H-how am I silly?" Dan asks, looking up at Phil.
Phil smirks. "You don't have to be so nervous. It's just me."
"J-just you?! That's like saying pancakes are just food."
Phil's eyes go wide in mock horror. "How dare you."
Dan giggles adorably, causing Phil to grin.
"What are you smiling about?" the younger asks.
"You. You're so cute."
Dan's entire body heated up as Phil kissed him on the forehead. The brunette's hand slipped into Phil's larger ones, content.
I miss this side of Dan. I miss being with him like this.
~~~~~
Both boys collapse onto Phil's bed, shirtless. They hadn't done anything too bad, Dan wouldn't let it go that far, but let's just say that their mothers would not be proud of them right now.
"Whoa," Phil whispers, surprised and impressed with this older, more experienced Dan's skill. "Where did you learn how to do that?"
"Let's just say I had the perfect teacher," Dan says, smiling. However, the smile quickly disappears, replaced with a troubled look.
"What's the matter?" Phil asks, grasping the brunette's hand softly.
We aren't actually together. Not in my time, anyway. "Nothing."
"Really?" Phil asks, voice full of doubt.
And we'll probably never end up together. "Yep."
"You sure?"
Because my Phil does not love me. "I'm absolutely sure." Dan plasters a cheerful smile onto his face.
"Okay," Phil nods, standing up and slipping his shirt back on. "I'm going to get some food. Want any?" Dan shakes his head and Phil walks out of the room, throwing Dan a flirty glance.
The brunette turns scarlet.
I'm absolutely sure.
~~~~~

Hey guys
whoa, a wild UPDATE appeared! (get my reference? no?)
well, i had a shitty day, so i wrote a shitty chapter
sorry it's a bit shorter
i'm gonna update as i can, so it'll probably be a bit random
but i promise you at least once a week
Thanks
~Sleepy