Chapter 2

London

The pan sizzles as Phil pours pancake batter into it. The raven had decided to make breakfast for his younger companion, wanting time to think; but mostly, an excuse for pancakes. Dan sits in the black dining room chair, still in shock, but he can't take his eyes off of Phil.
Phil is so...amazing. Dan cringes at his own pun. It's true. He takes a small sip of the coffee Phil made for him, face turning red.
"Dan? Can you come here for a moment?" Phil asks from the kitchen, attempting to make Dan feel more comfortable in this time, as neither boy knows how long life will be like this. The small brunette scurries to Phil's side, eager to assist him. "Do you want to help me flip this? You were always better at it." He looks to the pancake and then back to Dan. The younger nods, and they both reach for the pan at the same time, their hands bumping into one another. Dan turns scarlet, and Phil finds himself smiling at his adorableness. We aren't together. Get your mind out of the gutter. Phil thinks to himself.
"Go ahead." Phil says. Dan smiles shyly, taking the pan in both of his small hands. He slides the pancake around carefully, and then flips it over in one quick motion. It lands perfectly, not a drop out of the pan. Phil smiles brightly. "You're brilliant at that." The complement doesn't help Dan's red face. His blush only darkens.
"T-thanks..." The small boy says, shifting his eyes to the pan and setting it back on the stove. Phil messes Dan's hair playfully.
"Good job," he says cheerily, trying to get Dan to lighten up a little. Dan's chocolate eyes widen at the affection, and he finally lets his genuine smile slip to his lips. The brunette looks up, meeting the taller man's gaze.
You could still go swimming in those eyes.
~~~~~
    "Have you guys uploaded PINOF yet?" Dan asks, still unsure of the exact date he had arrived.
    "PINOF? What's that?" Phil asks, puzzled.
Shit.
    "Spoilers!" Dan says, pretending to zip his lips closed. He glances at Phil's My Chemical Romance t-shirt, debating wether or not he should ruin the raven's life and tell him that MCR broke up.
    "Aww, c'mon. That's not fair! You have your super-futuristic knowledge! I have nothing I can hide from you!"
    "That's just how it works," Dan teases, smirking.
    Phil is taken aback for a moment, appreciating how nicely Dan has matured.
    "Damn, you got hot."
Dan's cheeks pink, but he's only flustered for a moment. No way are you doing that to me again. I'm going to have fun here, while you're still in love with me.
"Oh did I?" he keeps the flirty tone, smile widening at Phil's shocked reaction.
"When did you get so cocky?" the raven challenges, taking a step closer to the brunette man, "And so tall?"
"You don't need to know about that yet," Dan teases, "You can wait a few years."
"Not cool, old man. Not cool." Phil smirks, locking his arms around Dan's neck.
Dan is surprised by the sudden gesture, but he keeps his composure. "Old man? We're the same age, you nerd."
    "Shut up, already." Phil stands in his toes ever so slightly, and their lips touch in a long-awaited kiss. It's more passionate than either had expected. Phil quickly takes control, just like he always had. Oh, how Dan had missed this. Phil backs him into the wall, and the brunette holds his waist firmly. Only one thought runs through Dan's mind.
Oh god, why did I let him go?
~~~~~

Hey guys
Here's chapter two! I can't believe people are actually reading this!
I swear to god, I didn't check for a couple of days, and I've already got 20+ views?!
And actual comments?!?
That's insane! Thank you guys so much!
If you have questions or even a story idea for me, feel free to message me!
Or you can tweet me @likefanyounot
Thanks
~Sleepy