"I just wanted to take a shower."

"Cute story, so did I. Now we both are." I narrowed my eyes at him. "We can always turn this experience into something much more than just a shower." That smirk that exposed that one dimple nearly had me gone. I felt a loss for words for that split second but quickly snapped out of my thoughts... well tried to.

"No Lexis. Absolutely not." I growled at him but he ignored my protest and snaked his hands around my waist, pulling me right up to him. "Lexis! You don't even have a condom with you- don't even."

"I'll pull out. Come here, I wanna be one with you-"

"You're saying with you but I know you're meaning in you, you're not slick-"

"I'm not but your waist sure is." I couldn't get another word out because his lips were right on mine. The water steadily raining over the both of us as his hands worked their way around my body... his touch sent small shocks through me that made me wrap my arms tight around his neck, not wanting to let go.

Not like I could let go anyways and he knows me too well at this point to know when I say no, I'm simply wanting to hear his reasons that object my denial.

***

"A ten minute shower was turned into an almost hour long shower because you just had to come in with me."

"We both came in the shower so-"

"Oh my God, not like that." I said grabbing a pillow from off our bed and throwing it at him. "You knew what I meant when I said come. You just have such a dirty mind."

"It's called a sexy imagination and it makes sense for me to have one. I mean, I'm a sexy ass human and you can't disagree." His said gently tossing the pillow back to me. "Nah but on some real talk, you loved it and don't deny it."

I chose to remain silent to prevent myself from digging a deeper grave.

"Told you." He whispered into my ear with a kiss left on my cheek before he walked over to his closet.

"You know- Fine. Whatever." My phone vibrated on the nightstand and it startled me to the point where I nearly fell off the edge of the bed. I swear the edge of the bed was a lot father away but I'm not even going to argue with that right now. Crawling over to the nightstand-

"Dick game so good it's got you crawlin'-"

"Lexis." I snapped at him as I tried to hold back my laughter. I saw it was Dad who texted me so I slid my finger across the screen and read the message.

3:05 p.m. -D: Hey Pumpkin..how are things going?

3:06 p.m. -Me: No. Just stop. I know what you did and to be honest, I was much better off when you weren't around. Your little stunt just goes to show how you're irrelevant to me. Bye.

I set my phone back on the nightstand but it kept vibrating from each text he would send... I finally just blocked him because that vibrating sound against the wood was about to give me a headache. I curled up in a ball on the bed and let out a yawn. I felt the folds of my towel starting to come loose but I really didn't care right now. I felt so comfortable like this, so I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Varo P.O.V.~

I finally just got home and I would have been home earlier but I saw a female at the corner- no not a hooker or prostitute. A legit female who was just standing on the corner and I felt compelled to know her. So Javier dropped me off, I mingled, got them digits and had to walk the rest of the way home. It was about an hour walk but I'm finally home and I forgot what I was supposed to do... Dammit.