"You need a snickers Lexis. You're not you when you're hungry. Call me back in a little while after you had a nigga nap or a snickers. Only then can you ask me if a lawn can be aggy. Peace Lexis." He hung up and now I'm left here just staring at the lawn. This really shouldn't be bothering me as much as it is.

I ignored the lawn and brought everything to the garage. I'll sort through it all later on or tomorrow, for now, I just wanted a hot shower and some real food-

"I'm going to hop in the shower real quick, can you feed Trey?" Nelle asked at the bottom of the stairs as she held him.

"Yeah, you got somewhere to be?" I gladly took him out of her arms and snuggled him close to me. I do have to say, he may be a little pudgy but that only makes snuggling him more enjoyable. I think I finally understand why Mom used to always snuggle me to death when I was really little.

"No, I just really need a shower. I'll be fast." I nodded my head and walked over to the couch, laying him down on the couch. I noticed he was doing that weird eye thing again. I looked back down at him confused and waved my hand in front of his eyes, he saw that but when I took my hand away he seemed to not be able to look directly at me.

"What in the hell are you doin'? Trey this ain't funny." I said to him as I tried to get him to look back up at me. "Nelle look, he's doin' it again." I called out to her as he reached up to me with his hands. I sat back and waited for Nelle to arrive on the scene.

"What are you doing that has Daddy all worried." She said with a small laugh as she walked up to him.

"He's doin' the eye thing again." I showed her by waving my hand in front of him and then waiting for him to look back at me but he just wouldn't. He just looked passed me but there was nothing interesting behind me besides a blank wall.

"Lexis. He's looking right at your chain." Nelle said as she slipped off my chain and set it down on his stomach where he reached right for it and those eyes lit up like Christmas. "I told you he was fine." She said kissing my temple. "I'm taking my shower, I'll be down as soon as I'm done."

"Well excuse me for worrying about him-"

"You're excused!" She called back with a laugh that echoed from upstairs.

"Trey, I know you're my son and all and I love you but I'ma need that chain back. I'll get you your own chain some day." I took it from him and put it back around my neck. "Instead you get food, which I know you'd rather have more than a chain."

~Nelle P.O.V.~

While my shower was starting, I stripped out of my clothes and felt all the more relieved to be out of those clothes and to finally be at home where there's running water. I stepped right into the shower and nearly let out a groan of satisfaction as the hot water raced through my hair and down my back. Leaving no area of my body untouched by the sheer warmth and comfort it provided.

I could literally feel that thick layer of dirt and dust being etched away by the strong streams of water. Grabbing my loofah thing and adding a small glob of my pomegranate soap, I started to scrub every last crease and crevice of my body. I felt a sudden gust of cool air zip through the shower and my eyes shot open to see Lexis' bare self just walk into the shower.

"Um... I'm kind of in here you know." I said in a duh tone that got a chuckle out of him. "I said I was going to be fast, oh my God where's Trey-"

"Can you not be uptight for like ten minutes? I left Trey to go play in traffic, where else would I put him?" He said as he stepped behind me so the water was now on him and no longer on me... Seeing the water drip down the muscular grooves of his body was very much of a turn on but this was my time to shower. Not his.