"If it's for Lucy, then there's nothing I won't do for her. I will get along with both of you, for Lucy's happiness." Natsu stated seriously, it was a big contrast to his usual goofy self.

"Yes, I agree with the pyro over here, for Lucy's happiness, I will get along with you, and we will share her." Replied Sting, and they all nodded at each other, deciding to spend the next two weeks together, till she returned, in order to strengthen their bond, Lucy's happiness being the key thing on their mind.

*Time Skip. End of the 6th month. At the guild*

Mira excitedly opened up the guild. For the first time in 6 months, she truly felt happy. Any day now, Lucy would walk back to the guild from completing her duties, and she would light the guild again. Mira thought back to how Lucy's absence had affected each member of the guild. Elfman mentioned being manly a lot less and Lisanna didn't smile as much. Mira herself couldn't be as happy or do any photo shoots for Sorcerer's Weekly, knowing that Lucy wasn't there the day it came out to praise her in a fan girl sort of way. She thought back to Freed, her boyfriend, she smiled, remembering that Lucy had cornered Freed, roping him into a battle of wits, and he had lost and that's when Lucy's devious side came out. Since Freed had lost, he had to ask Mira out on a date. Mira happily agreed and ever since then, she and Freed had been happily together.

Mira sighed as she started getting ready for the guild's members. Lucy meant a lot to her considering that she was the reason she was happy right now. But she would be home soon and the guild would return to normal.

*Time Skip. A few hours*

Mira grinned looking around at the guild. The guild seemed more lively now, as many of the members knew that Lucy would be home soon. She watched as Elfman yelled about being manly, while his girlfriend Evergreen tried to calm him down, but she could see that even Evergreen was happy. She looked over to Bickslow and Lisanna who had gotten together after they both spent time spying on Elfman and Evergreen. Bickslow's babies were happily dancing around him as Lisanna laughed.

She then looked over to Cana, who sat with Guildarts, Wakaba and Macao. Cana had challenged them all to a drinking contest, the first in 6 months. Next to them Asuka was playing with the exceeds and Wendy and Romeo, they too seemed to be happy, while Bisca and Alzack sat next to them small smiles on their faces.

Her eyes turned towards Team Natsu, Erza and Jellal were happily sharing a strawberry cake while Gray was sitting in his boxers, a lovestruck Juvia beside him, hearts in her eyes. Even Gajeel was eating his iron, as Levy animatedly talked his ears off with stories about her latest missions and what books she had just read, while Jet and Droy were crying anime style in the corner at how Levy was hanging around with Gajeel. Reedus was even painting and joined Asuka, Wendy and Romeo, animating different toys for them to play with.

In the north corner of the guild, sat the previous Sabertooth members, they too had been touched by Lucy's kindness, Yukino was smiling as she played with Rogue's hair as he put his head down in her lap. Orga was busy singing terribly and Rufus was talking with Freed, most likely discussing the latest classic books they had read and other items that was considered cultured. Her gaze turned to the doors, waiting for Lucy and then her eyes flicked back to the guild.

She watched a smile on her face, and suddenly two arms wrapped around her, realising that it was Freed, she relaxed, laying her head on his shoulders, sighing contently as he kissed her cheek, and then he let go of her, she turned around smiling as she watched him put on an apron, rolling his sleeves up and helping her with the bar.