The next of the men, Sting Eucliffe, had spiky blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He was dressed in a blue vest with golden outer edges, the inner edges of the vest lined in gray fur. Underneath he had a short cream top, showing off his muscular upper abdominals. His arms covered in dark blue gloves, upper edges of the gloves had light gray bands hanging down. He also wore a pair of loose cream coloured trousers that were held up by suspenders. He also wore a pair of dark blue boots, reaching his thighs and attached to his trousers. Similar to Natsu, he was also pouring over a book about dragon slayers and their mates.

Finally, the last of the three men, Laxus Dreyar, had blonde spiky hair and bluish grey eyes, with a lightning bolt scar over his right eye. He was massive, and had a bear like figure, you could see his muscles clearly as he moved, flexing under his skin. He wore a dark blue shirt, the collar and sleeves lined with white fur and accompanied with a pair of maroon trousers. His signature coat, a large, brownish coat, which had light brown spiky fur trimming around his neck and the edges of the sleeves, hung of his shoulders, like a cape. He too was reading a book about dragon slayers and their mates. The three of them sat in silence until Natsu decided to break the silence.

"I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT DRAGON SLAYERS HAVING THE SAME MATE" Natsu yelled angrily, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Shut up and keep reading you overgrown gecko" Laxus replied growling at him. Then as he turned the page of his book, his eyes widened. "I found something" he yelled and both Sting and Natsu looked at him, their eyes wide, beckoning him to continue. Laxus' eyes read through the short paragraph that contained the information he needed, then nodding, he looked at his two fellow dragon slayers.

"It says here, that in some cases, although extremely rare, dragon slayers can have the same mate. There have only been two recordings in his, one where the two dragon slayers shared a mate and one where three dragon slayers shared a mate. It says that we cannot choose which one the mate ends up with, as the other dragon slayers will die without their mate by their side." Laxus stated as his eyebrows quirked up.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, we can't all mate with her right?" Questioned Sting, looking at Laxus for further answers, as Natsu just nodded next to him. Laxus sighed at the two idiots in front of him.

"You stupid oversized light bulb. It means that we need to learn to share her, or the other two of us will slowly die, having not claimed our mate, and clearly that means that yes, we all can mate with her" Laxus said, his fingers rubbing at her temples. Lucy's fading scent slowly washed over his nose. He looked at the two idiots in front of him. They'd have to learn to get along with each other, forming friendship bonds, so that they'd be able to claim their mate without killing each other. He remembered how two weeks ago that they had nearly killed each other over the fact that the other two were claiming Lucy to be their mates. It would be hard, but for Lucy, they'd do it. He knew it, she meant enough to them that they would put aside their differences in order to make her happy. He realised they were both staring at him and he opened his mouth to explain what they'd need to do.

"Listen, without Lucy we'll die. That means we need to learn to work together with each other, now we're all guild mates and friends, and although we all want Lucy to ourselves, that is clearly not possible. Therefore, for her sake, we're going to have to work together and get along. We may not want to, but the book states that just like Lucy is our mate, we're all hers. That means without us, she won't be happy either. It can't just be one of us. We all need to be there in order to keep her happy. So, what do you say? We either all live miserable without Lucy as our mate, or we get along and claim her together, for her happiness." He stated, looking at them seriously. The both nodded and replied.