Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.72}

Start from the beginning

"I know it was hard for you to hear it, but what about me? I'm the one who was confessing. And it wasn't like I meant too. It was a fucking accident."

"That's why I'm here to apologize."

"You weren't saying sorry" He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I was going too."

Will snorted. "Yeah right."

"You are not leaving" I ordered.

"Ohyeah? And who are you to tell me I can't?"

I clenched my fist. "Your friend."

"I thought you were, but your not" He said picking his clothes.

I grabbed his bag out of his hands and threw it on the bed. "No."

"Why are you so stubborn !?" He ran a hand through his hair.

I gapped at him. "How am I being stubborn? I'm not. Omfg, everything I do, I'm being stubborn."

"Whatever. Just get out !"

I put my hands on my hips. "Excuse me !?"

"Please, leave me alone."

I pushed him away and stepped between him and the bed. I crossed my arms. "Nope."

"I don't get it. You were telling me to leave now you're being annoying as hell."

"I don't know what I'm saying half the time. You are not leaving."

"Just get the fuck out of here !" He yelled.

"You know what !? I came here to apologize and ask you to stay, but you're being a fucking asshole. Like, do you not understand that I didn't mean what I said? Like shit ! And it's not like I said it for no god damn reason. You fucking told me that you were the one who crashed into George. I panicked and got mad. And you can't blame me for that. I sat outside for god knows how long thinking about you. It was freezing cold. Look at me, I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. My ass was also freezing because the ground was literally on ice. And then I come here and find you packing your stuff and you show me attitude. Who the hell do you-" I got cut off by Will's lips.

I was shocked as he kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I just couldn't push him off. Almost like I wanted him to kiss me.

Sooner or later, I found myself actually kissing back. He had his hands tangled in my hair and I did the same. When I actually kissed back, Will was more confidant towards the kiss. He licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, letting him in. He walked forward making me fall down on the bed.

Will got on top of me. He was careful not to put all his weight on me. I played with the hem of his shirt then tugged on it. Will quickly took off his shirt and continued kissing me.