Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.69}

**** Limitations are only imagined ****

STORY START****

We walked back home in the beaming moonlight. There was a silence between us but most definitely not an awkward one.

I was thinking about how Will agreed to live with us. Then I realized I was being selfish, big time.

How did I even ask him?

"I'm sorry" I blurted out. Will stopped walking and gave me a confused look. I also stopped, then sighed. "I shouldn't have asked you to stay."

"I'm getting rejected, aren't I?" He asked playfully, but I knew he meant it.

I shook my head. "No, I still want you to stay, it's just that, you have a life and family back in LaPush. I can't just ask you to leave that."

"Honestly, I rather stay with you" He admitted looking down.

"But what about your mom and dad?"

He looked up. "My mom doesn't mind and as for my dad, he was literally jumping out of joy when I told him I was going to visit you. He'd be more than happy."

I smiled. "So, it's official."

Will nodded his head. "Sure is."

*

As soon as we got home, I rushed into George and Jenny's rooming asking them about Will.

They said yes immediately, noticing that Will had a good effect on me.

I mean, just a few hours ago, I was practically dead, and now, I was almost myself. Not really, but I was getting there.

Will had a small bag which contained a few pairs of clothes. He called his dad and he was more happy than Will had imagined. He wanted him to spend time with me. Anyways, he said that he would send his stuff in a few days.

"This is your room" I showed the guest room which was two doors from my room.

Will took a look around. "Nice."

I smiled.

"Wheres the bathroom?"

"There" I pointed to the nearest bathroom which was in front of my room. I luckily had my own.

He nodded. "Okay. Well, I'm going to bed. I'm tired."

"Kaay and thanks for staying Will. It means a lot to me" I smiled.

He grinned and gave me a quick hug. Then I went to my room as he did with his.