Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.65}

**** I'm a realist. I'm a romantic. I'm an indecisive piece of shit ****

* It was meant to happen*

STORY START****

When I walked into my house, my parents were there. I rolled my eyes and walked past them, but they stopped me by saying "Miley, can we talk?"

"Theres nothing to talk about" I answered in a monotone voice, without looking at them.

"Roger Harris called" Dad said.

I stopped by the stairs and turned around.

"I guess you won't be marrying Will."

I glared. "Yes, and you know why? Because Mr. Harris is a better person than you two will ever be."

I turned around and walked a few steps up the stairs before my mother said "We're sorry."

I turned around again. "What?"

"We're sorry" Dad repeated. "What we did was wrong."

"Yes and we feel very bad about it" Mom expressed.

I crossed my arms and stared at them.

"We shouldn't have forced you to marry Will, it was you're decision" Dad told me.

"I forgive you for almost making me marry Will" I forgave. They both grinned. I continued "But I will never forgive you for what you did to Jacob."

Their faces fell.

"You humiliated him, been rude to him" I said getting a little worked up just by remembering the dinner. "I can't believe half of the things you said to him. But Jacob never said anything. He smiled and continued on as if you never said shit."

"I know Miley, but-"

I cut my dad off. "But you guys went too far when you spoke abour his mother, who passed away and his father, Billy. You people have no heart. And even then, Jacob was like their probably joking and they didn't mean it. He thinks you're good people, little does he know that you're not."

"We understand. But we are you're parents, you can't stay mad" Mom tried to reason.

I crossed my arms. "Try me."

"Miley, you have always been stubborn, but just please, not now" Mom said sadly.

I sighed. "Whatever."

I went upstairs and flopped on my bed.