Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.46}

**** Sometimes I wonder, how I ever got so lucky ****

****STORY START

I sat there, thinking and regretting every second. How could I kiss Bella ?

Yeah, she kissed me first...but I fuckin kissed back.

How could I do this to Miley? Shes choosingbetween life and death right now and I'm messing around.
I hate myself so much right now, it's not even funny.

"JACOB !!" Bella yelled. I looked at her. "Miley's awake !!"

I automatically got up and ran as fast as I could. When I got inside the house, I saw Carlise.

"Thankyou so much" I said to him.

"No problem. And you better get up quick. She's been saying your name over and over."

I smiled and ran upstairs. I opened the door and saw Miley staring at the ceiling. She had a bandaid around her head, a purple/blue bruise on her cheek and a cast on her right leg.

Tears fell down my face when I saw her. She looked over at me and grinned. "Jakey."

Her voice sounded like an angel. I ran up to her and sat on the edge of the bed. I put my hand on her cheek that wasn't bruised. She leaned into it.

More tears rolled down from my eyes. She frowned when she saw. Miley reached over and wiped them. "Big boys don't cry.."

I smiled. "They do when their angel was in trouble."

"Even if something did happen, I'll always be in your heart."

I shook my head. "Don't say that. You will always stay by my side and in my heart." 

"Life's like that though" She said. "It won't go as you wish."

I nodded. "But I can pray, right ?"

She grinned. "Yeaah"

I gazed into her eyes then leaned down to kiss her. When her lips touched mine, all my worries washed away. I pulled away and smiled. "I'm so glad your okay."

She smiled but then a tear fell down. "Jake, I am so sorry !!"

"What ? Why ?" I was confused.

"You told me not to go in the forest, but I did. And because of me, you were worried."

"Aww, Mils. It's okay. All that matters is that your fine. And it wasn't your fault" I said before I kissed her forehead lightly." I'm the one who's sorry, Miley" I said looking down. I wanted to tell her about me kissing Bella.

She wrinkled her beautiful face. "You're sorry ?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm never around to protect you."

"Don't be silly Jake, you are always there to beat some ass, I mean, all the time."

I smiled at her cuteness, "Yeah but only when stupid players try to get you, I'm never around for serious reasons. Like a vampire."

"Don't say that."

"It's truee."

She shook her head. "Don't say anything like thaat."

"But it's truee Miley."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I'll hit you."

I laughed. "We tried that one time, don't think you would want to do it again."