Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.68}

**** Call me a hypocrite, but I think I'm falling for you ****

STORY START****

I was in complete shock.

"Wh-what are y-ou doing here?" I stuttered.

"I wanted to see you" He replied with a smile.

George and Jenny grinned, probably cause I spoke in 6 months. "We'll leave you two alone, to talk."

They left and it was just us two.

"Wanna take a walk?"

I nodded and walked outside. The cool breeze blew in my face. I tugged on my sweater, wrapping it tighter.

I still couldn't believe that I was walking with Will.

"So, how have you been?"

I looked at him, cocking an eyebrow.

"I know, stupid question" Will looked away.

"You came cause you wanted to see me?" I asked after a long silence.

Will nodded. "Yuup. I missed you. So much. It's really lonely without you."

I smiled, for the first time in months.

Will stopped walking, making me stop.

"Jenny and George told me that you've been avoiding food" He said with a serious look. I looked down. "Why?"

I shrugged.

"And they also told me that you haven't been talking for 6 months. That's unbelievable."

I shrugged again seeing that I had no answer.

I started to walk again, hoping he would join but he grabbed my wrist to make me turn around. I flinched. Will gave me a confusion look probably because he didn't even have a tight grip on me.

Will widened his eyes as if he had a scary thought. He grabbed my hand and pushed my sleeve up, exposing many cuts. Some were still fresh.

I tried to pull my hand away but he didn't let me. Will kept on staring at my wrist. Then he looked at the next wrist which had equal amount of cuts. Will dropped my hands making them fall to my sides.

"Why?" His voice cracked.

I wanted to shrugg again but Will looked up "Don't you dare shrugg again. Answer me."

I stared at him.

"Please" He begged.