Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.39}

****Medically speaking, Your adorable****

STORY START****

"Please Jake, don't. It was an accident" I said wiping my tears.

I hopped over to him on one foot and grabbed his face. "Yo Jake, chill. It's just a burn."

He eventually calmed down phyically but not mentally. We all went in the house, me being carried by Jake. He put cold water on my feet. I thought it would feel better but the burn turned all blue-ish. Emily wrapped my feet and we all sat down on the couches.

"Seth, I swear, what the fuck is wrong with you? You couldn't just take care of her just this once. Your always fucking messing around !!!!" Jacob yelled at Seth.

"Jacob, just relax" Emily said.

Jacob turned to face her shook his head. "No, not when your fucking cousin hurt my imprint!"

I looked over at Seth and he just looked down. What hurted was when I saw a tear.

And this is where I got mad. "What the hell Jake? Don't you dare say anything about Seth. I know him as much as I know you. He would obviously not do this on purpose. I know Jacob you love me, and I love you too. But like, accidents happen. Just take it easy. I'm not weak. I don't need for you to stand up for me every second of my fucking life, even though you look totally hot doing it."

"Miley, your basically telling me to just stand there and watch you, my imprint get hurt. I'm your boyfriend, I have the right too."

I nodded. "Yeah I know, and I love every second of it. But please, I will tell you when it hurts me so you can beat the crap outta them."

Jacob put his hands on his face and took a deep breath. "Fine.."

"Kay" I said smiling. I turned to Seth. "Stop feeling bad cuz I will beat- I mean, get someone to beat you up."

They laughed at my sudden change of words

*

For a few days, I didn't walk much. I didn't go to school for one day. Jacob stayed with me to keep me company. We just basically sat there and talked.My feet finally felt better, and you couldn't really see the burn, it was just a little red. I was overly excited because tomorrow is my birthday.

I didn't remind anyone, just because I wanted to see if they would remember. Today was

Thursday, meaning my birthday was on a Friday, which was good.

"Hey George" I said after school.

"Hi" Jake said after me.

"Hey guys, how was school?" George asked.

"It was good" Jake said. I nodded in agreement.

"Wheres Jenny?" I asked.

"Kitchen" He answered.

I nodded again and went upstairs, followed by Jacob.

I put my school bag down and jumped on my bed.

Jacob copied me and layed beside me.

"I am so fuckin tired" I said.

"Saame" Jake saaid.

I turned to my side so I could face Jake. I caressed his face. "I love you."

"I love you too..."