Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.54}

**** It's like everytime something actually goes right in my life, someone somewhere says "Oh, She looks happy. Let's fuck up her life a little more." ****

Story start****

I heard her.

I heard Miley.

She screamed in pain, in terror.

I ran for the washroom. I didn't know how fast I was even going, I just knew that Miley was in danger and she needed me.

I pushed the girl's washroom door open. I ran in, and it was empty. I walked slowly, taking in the scene in front of me

The mirror was shattered and the broken pieces were scattered on the floor. My heart literally stopped when I saw blood.

Miley's blood.

I dropped on my knees. "MILEEEEEEY !"

Miley's POV***

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry at first but it cleared eventually. I looked around. It was dark, reaally dark, but I could still see since I was now used to the dark. There were obviously no windows. I saw some outline of boxes or whatever.

Then I looked at my condition. I was sitting on the floor as one of my wrists were handcuffed to a thick chain which was attached to the wall. I tried tugging on it, but it wouldn't budge. I was still in my dress, which was in bad shape. I saw my wig lying around which made me touch my hair. It was open.

My head was killing me. I brought my free hand to my forehead and felt warm, gooey blood.

Where was I?

Who brought me here?

Was I going to be killed?

^ these questions were wondering around my head.

Tears trickled down my face. I brought my knees up to my chest and cried. I stopped when I heard keys. Then I heard the big metal door being pushed open. Light filled the room as I heard footsteps.

I was scared to look up, so I just looked at the feet.

"Miley" The guy said. "It's so nice to see you again."

Again?

I immediatly looked up and you don't know how much I regretted doing that.

"D-Drane" I stammered.

An ugly grin appeared on his face. "I see you still remember me."