Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.70}

Start from the beginning

"I just don't. Please, don't tell them I'm here" I pleaded.

Trent sighed. "Okay fine, but Embry is here."

"Ohmygosh, really? Why?"

I was really excited.

"He is visiting his friend or something" Trent said, not really knowing who he's visiting.

"Wait, is he alone?"

He nodded.

I grinned. "Where is he?"

Trent pointed to a direction. I looked over. "He's around that corner. The convenience store."

"Okay, ohmygosh. Thank you so much" I gave him a quick hug. "I'm really happy I saw you."

He smiled. "Same here."

I ran to where Trent said Embry was going to be.

As I was running around the corner, I bumped into someone making him drop something.

"I am so sorry" I said getting up.

When the guy got up and I saw his face. My jaw dropped. "EMBRY."

Embry looked up and his eyes widened. "MILEY!"

I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He did the same.

"I missed you so much" I said pulling away to see his face.

"Me too" he grinned but his grin turned into a frown. "Why did you leave? You left without any notice or anything."

I looked down. "I'm sorry."

"Jacob's also sorry" He said.

I stiffened at the sound of his name. I looked back up and shook my head. "He broke up with me."

"I know. What he did was really wrong but he didn't know. He didn't know the story between you and Will" Embry explained.

I felt my eyes getting watery. "He didn't let me tell him. He assumed that I loved will. He called me a slut and said that I was f-fucking Will."

Embry pulled me into another hug as I cried.

"It must have been hard staying here all alone" Embry said.

I nodded. "It was. Everything reminds me of him. I've been through so much shit but it's better now."

Embry raised his eyebrows. "How?"

"Will's here" I simply said.