05 - Your Fault

Four years went on and the five went on more and more adventures together, each one more dangerous and challenging than the next

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Four years went on and the five went on more and more adventures together, each one more dangerous and challenging than the next. The girl's feelings bloomed for the boys as each season came and went. The boy's feelings became uncontrollable too, but for what reasons?

Danger and emotions couldn't stop their friendship from getting stronger as five became six with another Weasley joining in on the fun. A familiar green-eyed hero couldn't help crushing on the beautiful ginger. As the saying goes, 'The Potter boys have a thing for redheads', but do these redheads have a thing for Potters?

Let's say that the feelings that Hermione's mysterious crush was not on who everyone expected. No, Hermione only thought of Harry as a brother, but a certain clumsy Weasley boy however, that's a different story. Everyone who became aware of Hermione's crush on Ronald was shocked.

They seemed to despise each other, they argued all the time, but for Hermione, it was quite the opposite. Maybe Ronald also liked 'the Brightest Witch for her age.' He hasn't noticed it before, but as Hermione grew up, she became more mature and beautiful every time Ronald saw her. He thought that he had gone crazy as he denied it. Could he admit his feelings for his best friend?

Lucy's situation was a bit different. She knew that the oldest Potter twin and she were destined for each other, but she didn't want Myles to be forced into a relationship with her. Although she's found her confidence, there was still a part of her that didn't believe that Myles would actually want to be with her, prophecy or not. It only made her feel worse.

Not only did she like him, but she felt that she had fallen in love with the cheeky brown-eyed boy or some kind of deeper emotion. She's thought about it a lot. To everyone else, he was one of the 'twins who lived'. Everyone assumed that both boys had fame, an easy life. But to her, she saw a boy with a lion heart, brave, strong and leader-like, someone was extremely kind. To her, he was a hero.

Myles had doubts that someone like the oldest Granger twin would ever fall in love with him and even with destiny on the cards, who's to stay she wanted to stay with him. A lot of prophecy don't get fulfilled and he didn't know if he could handle that kind of rejection. If she didn't love him, who would?

Every year, he was by her side, watching her grow gracefully. Watching as she lost the gap between her front teeth in their second year and watching her build up her confidence through third and fourth. He knew absolutely everything about her. He knew all her aspirations and fears. He knew how to make her happy and to calm her down. He knew her insecurities and her mistakes yet he still loved her.

To everyone else, she was the oldest, sassy Granger twin who was very patient, happy and who almost always had her nose in a book. But to Myles, she was the girl with the big dreams, smart, daring and passionate, someone who thought that everything is possible and who put others before herself. To him, she was a saviour.