36 - Nineteen Years Later

THIRTY-SIX-YEAR-OLD LUCY'S POV

"Mum! Come on, we're going to miss the train!" My twelve-year-old daughter, Cassandra rushes Myles and I towards the platform.

"Yeah, Mum. Hurry up!" My other twin daughter, Clover nags me.

"Okay, calm down." I laugh as I watch my eight-year-old son Ethan try and chase after his big sisters.

"Myles, Lucy!" Luna, Neville and their thirteen-year-old daughter Hannah greet me with hugs.

"Keep an eye on the girls for me, Han." The dreamy brunette nods her head. She was truly a mix between her parents, and that's why I worried for the girl. She was headstrong, brave and intelligent, but a bit out of this world at times.

"Of course, Aunty Lucy." She runs after Clover and Cassandra, making sure the girls don't bump into anyone while they horsed around.

"Clover Nymphadora Potter, get back here! You too, Cassandra Elizabeth Potter!" I hear the girls giggle as Rose and Lily join them. "Nathaniel Remus Potter, get back here!" I sigh with relief as Teddy grabs the excited eight-year-old just before he runs off the platform.

"Hey Wisdom, Warrior. How's everything?" He asks smirking. Teddy was a metamorphmagus like his mum, taking after her with characteristics such as daring and stubborn, but he was also very intelligent, compassionate and approachable like his dad.

"Everything's going well. How's Victorie?" Teddy is dating Bill and Fleur's eldest daughter. The two of them were adorable and they reminded me so much of Fred and Lilyanne.

"She's good." Teddy smiles dreamily. Hermione, Ron and Ginny come join our little group with Harry and Ginny. I embrace Lily, Hannah, Charlotte, Angel and Cho excitedly. Hugo joins Nathan as they ran around together. Angel's adopted daughter, Trinity was playfully joining my girls as her two Mums watched.

Angel had met Juniper in the bookshop that was rebuilt in Diagon Alley and the two had fallen in love. Their wedding had been beautiful and I had cried my eyes out that day.

Charlotte didn't have any children, but was watching Hannah's son Bryce, and Lily and Fred's daughter Grace as they teased each other. It reminded me of my sister and my brother in law as the two third years argued.

Cho and Cedric's twins, Daniel and Dixie, being a couple years older than the kids, made sure they didn't cause too much mischief. Even though they were in different years, the ragtag group got along extremely well, having grown up together.

Albus and James joined the other children in their compartment as everyone boarded the train. As Clover tries to push through the crowd, she bumps into a boy with light brown hair and captivating green eyes.

"Sorry, my name is Jasper, Jasper Killian. Call me J." My daughter smiles, her blue eyes twinkling.

"My name is Clover, Clover Nymphadora Potter. You can call me Nymph." The two join the others including Draco's son, Scorpius, who was chatting eagerly with Rose in the compartment as the train leaves. We wave goodbye, smiling as the scarlet steam engine faded into the distance. Not even ten minutes later, Rose's owl comes back with a clawful of chocolate frog cards. One of all of us that came with a small note.

'We've already got fifteen of these!' I giggle as we head back to the car.

"Meet you at ours for coffee?" Ginny confirms with everyone.

"Sixteen years and counting." I kiss my husband's cheek before hopping in the car.