32 - Who's Back

MYLES' POV

"All students report to the Great Hall immediately for assembly." Snape's slow voice boomed around the school. I felt a burning fury in my chest.

"Go back down to the dungeon immediately and assemble your fellow Gryffindors. Come up to the assembly, hidden with your friends. I have a few people I must contact." Minerva rushes out of her office, getting Lucy to rest on my shoulder. We duck and weave through the fuss and back into the dungeon.

"Guys, we're going to assembly," Harry smirks and begins to explain what we're going to do as our classmates, younger and older, gathered around us.

*TIME SKIP - ASSEMBLY*

"Today's assembly will be short due to punishments of students who have been misbehaving. Professor Miss and Mr Carrow have gone missing and if you have any information about the whereabouts of the Potter twins, the Granger twins, Miss Lovegood, Mr Weasley and Miss Weasley, please report to me immediately." I could tell Harry was getting angrier by the minute as he watched Snape stand where Professor Dumbledore used to stand at the start of every school year. Harry yells at the top of his lungs, catching everyone's attention as the students clearing a path for him as they stared in shock, hope and horror.

"How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them what happened that night in the Astronomy Tower!" The hall becomes silent as everyone stares. It was an intense atmosphere.

"Snape killed Dumbledore! You don't deserve to even be at this school after you betrayed our headmaster." I rise up scowling. Murmurs of disbelief and fury spread through the crowd.

"Well, if it isn't the Potter twins, we were just talking about you. Anyone who grabs them now will be free of their punishments and will be rewarded generously." The room becomes eerily still as no one moves. I smile, loyalty reins true in Hogwarts.

"Grab them now!" Pansy's shrieking demands echo.

"No." Ginny stands in front of Harry, grabbing hold of his hand, wand raised toward anyone who even tried to attack him.

"No." Lucy limps over, standing tall in front of me and wand raised as everyone stared at the state of her. I wrap an arm around her waist to support her if she needed it. No one besides our friends had seen Lucy since the kidnapping.

"No." Ron stands beside us, a determined look sparking in his eyes.

"No." Luna and Neville come, hand in hand as Neville raises his wand at Snape. From a boy who used to be scared of the crooked-nose teacher, Neville had grown. He was a true Gryffindor, more than any of us really.

"No." Hermione joins.

"No." Fred, George, and Lee stand protectively.

"No." Lily, Hannah, Angel, Charlotte and Angela join in. Pretty soon everyone standing was with us, Slytherins, Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws alike, all except Harry and his friends. Even Draco and his friends had joined our protest. Snape's face scrunches up with disgust and confusion. He raised his wand towards us, no mercy present in his eyes.

"Crucio." The spell was soon backfired by McGonagall.

"Stupefy!" Spells were shouted back and forth. The doors of the Great Hall swing open and we're joined by the Order of the Phoenix.

"Hello Snivellus," Sirius smirks. Snape soon retreats from the school with an angry scowl.

LUCY'S POV

During Minerva and Snape's duel, the Order burst into the Great Hall.

"Hello Snivellus." Snape escapes, probably off to tell his master that we had survived.

"Lucy!" Molly, Tonks and Fleur crowd me in hugs and kisses. "We were so worried." Molly hugs me extra tightly. "Children!" Molly and Fleur head towards Harry, Myles, Luna, Neville, Hermione, Ginny and Ron. Remus joins Tonks and gives her a kiss. I hadn't seen Tonks for about eight months now.

"Thank Merlin you're safe." Remus and Tonks embrace me and I relax against them. It had been too long.

"What's been going on while I was away?" I ask.

"Well, we got married. Sorry, you couldn't be there. It was a very small ceremony." Tonks smiles. Her usually pink hair was a mousy brown. It made me said to see that the war had really gotten to her, the usually sassy Hufflepuff.

"We never got to tell you this, but Tonks was pregnant and she had a boy. His name is Teddy Remus Lupin. You'd love him." My heart sinks, I missed out on so much.

"We were really worried about you. We actually had something to ask." Tonks and Remus look at each other grinning.

"We were wondering if you'd like to Teddy's Godmother?" I almost squeal in excitement as I shake my head continuously up and down.

"Of course!" Remus smiles softly, looking tired. The poor werewolf had probably been stressing over his newborn while trying to deal with his monthly issues.

"I have to go, Nymph. See you, Lu." The old werewolf kisses his wife's forehead before walking towards Minerva, who began discussing something with the ex professor.

"Take this." Tonks places a small silver ring in my hand. The ring had a crescent moon and a star shape at each end of the ring. "It was mine when I was little, my mum gave it to me. Take it as a hope of protection for the war." I felt tears build up in my eyes. Tonks had become like a mother figure to me and I don't know what I'd do without her. After losing Mum and Dad, Tonks had really helped me to find myself again.

"Thank you. I'm so lucky to have you." I bear hug her, trying to blink away my tears as I slip the ring on.

"I'll meet you down in the Chambers later." Hagrid pulls me into his large arms.

"Thank goodness you're okay. We were all so worried. Fang and Buckbeak have been really down without you." I smile and chat to Hagrid for a bit, catching up with what he's been doing. I tell him I'll meet him later in the Chambers for training. Sirius comes towards me, looking worried.

"Warrior! Thank Merlin you're okay. Are you hurt? What happened?" Sirius fusses over me, checking my arms and legs.

"Jeez Padfoot. You're acting like Molly. I'm okay now, I just don't really want to go into too much detail." Sirius nods understandingly before pulling me into a hug.

"Gosh, you're so thin. When we're back at the Order's hideout, we'll have to fatten you up again." I laugh. "How's Wisdom? How did he react to your injuries?" I blush.

"Myles has been really good to me for the last few weeks, even though I've been the biggest pain. He saved me with the help of our friends. The only reason I really lived was because of my friend, Luna. She was trapped too and she looked after me." Sirius gives me a sad look.

"How'd you escape?" I wipe my tears away as I recount Dobby's actions.

"Dobby died for me and it's all my fault." Sirius hugs me again comfortingly. Sirius was almost like a father to me, yet he also felt like a weird uncle.

"Come on. Let's go meet everyone in the Chambers. We have a lot of training to do."