21 - Real Nightmares

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

I wake up on the couch, snuggled into my boyfriend's chest. I carefully lift his arm up and sit up on the red and gold sofa. I stretch my arms out, yawning and cracking my sore back. I attempt to climb over Myles, who is sleeping peacefully, but fail and fall onto the carpet. I groan in pain as a headache starts to dwell in my head. I roll on my back, closing my eyes and groggily mumbling as my face burns with embarrassment and carpet burn. I rub my eyes before yawning. I look around to see if anyone is around, but the Gryffindor common room is deserted. I'm suddenly back on the ground again as a tall body lands on me with a rather large thump. I close my eyes again and let out a second groan of pain as the headache soon becomes a migraine and my muscles start aching. I hear someone moan and mumble. I open my eyes to see a familiar pair of brown eyes staring back.

"M, get off." I grumble tiredly.

"Hey you two, get a blimin' room! The first years don't need to see that after breakfast, Junior Head Girl and Boy snogging each other's brains out!" I hear George call and the twins crack up laughing.

"Good morning to you too, Gorgeous." My boyfriend pecks my cheek before getting to his feet. My face turns Gryffindor red as Myles helps me to my feet.

"Hey love birds-ouch! Alright Lils, chill out." I smile at the sight of Fred and his girlfriend, Lilyanne. Yes, our Lily. Fred and Lily were having a huge fight and Lily went to slap him, but Fred grabbed her hand and kissed her. Long story short, we caught them making out in one of the broom closets. Fred stopped his playerish ways and now he's in love with Lily.

"For the love of Godric, Fredrick, would you please speak a little quieter?" I rub my temples.

"You better get dressed, L. Breakfast is finished and you don't want to miss Transfiguration." Hermione shoves me softly towards the stairs that lead to the girls' dorms. I turn back to my twin and smirk.

"Been in the broom closet, have we, Mimi?" I ask cheekily while trying not to burst into laughter. Her face flushes pink, her EE telling me otherwise.

"No. Why do you ask?" She blurts quickly, obviously lying.

"Oh, it's just you've got a little something there." I point to her collarbone before climbing up the stairs. I laugh and shake my head when I hear my twin slap her boyfriend over the head. I have a shower and get changed into my robes before heading downstairs, books in hand. Chloe, Zara and Jordan, a few friends I had made from Hufflepuff, greet me as we make our way to our first lesson of the day, hoping not to get into trouble.

LUNCH

I walk towards the Gryffindor table with Chloe, Jordan and Zara, who quickly changed direction towards their Common room. I continue walking down the halls, searching for Hermione, Myles, Harry, Ginny and Ron, who agreed to meet me outside the D.A.D.A class room, but my friends were nowhere to be found. I continued towards the Great Hall until I heard cries for help. I ran towards the source. The cries became louder and louder as I came closer. I quickly stuck my head around the corner, dropping my things before quickly tucking my wand in my trouser pocket and standing my ground at the scene.

"Lucy!" The first year squealed for help and I recognised her. Samantha Creevey - Slytherin, cousin to Travis and Colin Creevey.

"Let go of her, Jarlsburg." I hiss at the stupid boy and his two dumb and rather large friends. Merlin, it's as if as soon as Draco matured a bit, another dickhead had to come into the picture.

"What are you going to do about, Granger?" He snarls tauntingly, not letting go of the poor struggling Slytherin. I grab my wand, quickly pinning Harrison to the wall and putting it to his throat.

"Drop. Her." I scowl threateningly. Jarlsburg drops Sam, who runs off towards the headmaster's office. The boy's stupid minions scramble away in fright, leaving Liam to defend himself.

"Miss Granger, put him down before I give you detention." I hear a familiar snotty voice demand. I turn around and try my hardest not to curl into a ball as I come face to face with my worst nightmare wearing a grin that would make Voldemort run away screaming. I came face to face with Dolores Jane Umbridge.