Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"I think so." Camila scrunches her nose. "I'm going to change." The younger girl told her, slipping out of bed. She unbuttoned her jeans and guided them down her legs, stepping out of them and walking over to the folded stack of shirts on the shelf. Lauren watched her. When the brunette bent to grab a shirt, the older girl instantly blushed but didn't look away. Camila pulled the shirt she was wearing off and threw that to the floor as well. Lauren's green eyes looked up her girlfriend's almost bare torso, watching her put the clean shirt on. When Camila moved her hair away from her face, she met Lauren's eyes and instantly noticed the blush on her cheeks. "Did you watch me?" She asked with a smile. Lauren nodded and sank into the blankets. "Aww, Lauren." Camila crawled over to her after getting back on the bed and uncovered her face. "How sweet of you." She teased.

"Shut up." Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

Camila kissed her jaw a couple times. "I'm serious. You stepped out of your comfort zone for meeee." She cooed. "You're tryingggg." She wrapped her arms around the older girl.

"Yeah, yeah." Lauren blushed.

"I love youuuu." Camila kissed below her ear. "I love you, my baby girl." She said again. "I love you so very much."

"I love you too, Camz." Lauren told her, bringing her arm around to her back.

---

The demons woke up in the positions they fell asleep in the following night. Camila had her face buried in Lauren's neck, her arm around her stomach and her right leg overlapping Lauren's left leg. Lauren held the younger girl in place by her lower back, and had her foot hooked onto the bottom of her girlfriends'.

Lauren leaned down to see if Camila was awake, giving her a soft smile when she saw her favorite brown eyes already staring up at her. "Good morning, my love." She wished her, removing her hand from her back to brush some strands of hair out of her face.

Camila smiled sleepily. "Good morning." She replied.

"You look so cute right now." Lauren told her, smiling down at the girl. "I wish we could stay in bed and cuddle forever. You're my cute little cuddle bug." She squeezed her.

The younger girl rubbed her nose against Lauren's jaw, "We can go into town and charge the DVD player and get some new movies and cuddle all day tomorrow." Camila suggests.

"Okay." Lauren agreed with a smile. "Do you want to get up now?" She asks.

Camila looks down at her watch. 10:35. "Nah, not yet. Ten more minutes." She snuggled up to Lauren. The older girl pulled Camila's leg over her side and rubbed her thigh. "What are you doing?" She asked with a grin.

"Admiring you." Lauren told her. "You're so fucking beautiful." She pulls her impossibly closer. The younger girl blushes and looks to the side, "You know that, right? How beautiful you are?" Camila shrugs.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be telling you you're beautiful." The brown eyes girl reminded her.

Lauren smiles, "I know. That doesn't mean I can't tell you how beautiful you are too." She said, continuing to rub her thigh. The older girl met her eyes as she slowed her hand, moving it farther and farther back. "Is this okay?" She asked once her hand reached its destination; her almost bare butt.

"Yes." Camila grinned and held in a laugh so she wouldn't embarrass her girlfriend. Lauren's hand flattened against her skin and she giggled out. "What?" The younger girl asked after she saw her staring.

The older girl shrugged, "I don't know, I'm just not used to this, being able to do this, being able to be so comfortable with anyone. I've never opened up to anyone the way I've opened up to you. You know more about me than anyone else in the entire world. And I'm really thankful for that. For you. I love you." She tells her.