Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

Camila raised her eyebrows in surprise. "You've thought about having sex with me?"

"Yes, I just don't want to say anything because I didn't think you knew about it. And I didn't feel like we HAD to have sex to have a good relationship. And I'm nervous. I mean, I know what to do and how everything goes but I'm just afraid. Not that anything bad would happen during, just... It seems so advanced. I don't feel like I'm allowed to yet." Lauren tried explaining.

"No sex before marriage?" Camila asked.

The older girl giggled. "No, not like that. I mean... I don't know. It's not that I'm not mature enough. I'm just not... ready." Lauren explains. "What I'm trying to say is. I want to have sex eventually; I don't want to have sex right now."

"But you are sexually attracted to me?" Camila asks again.

"Yes." Lauren confirms.

"So why don't you look at me naked or grab my butt or rub my boobs when we make out?" Camila furrows her eyebrows.

"I don't look at you out of respect. I don't want you to think I'm objectifying you all the time, I mean, I'll check you out if you want me to but I just don't want you to think I like you just physically, you know? I didn't grab your butt for kind of the same reason. I'm getting better though, right?" She looks down at her girlfriend. Camila nodded. "I'll try harder." She promised. "And I didn't know rubbing your boobs was a thing until now... so..." She trails off.

"Thank you." Camila told her. "Thank you for clearing that up. I feel, like, so much better you have no idea. I thought there was something wrong with me." She admitted with a short laugh.

"There's nothing wrong with you, my love. I'm just trying to be respectful of your body." Lauren rubbed her back.

"And I appreciate that. But please check me out." Camila said to which her girlfriend nodded. She smiled and wrapped her arm around Lauren's torso. "Follow up question, what arouses you?"

"W-what?" Lauren stuttered out.

"Eventually," She emphasizes. "I'm going to need to know how to get you wet so I can have sex with you. I would like to know now so I'm prepared when it's time." Camila tells her, not realizing she's asking something in such a blunt way. "Do you know what that is?" She adds.

"I don't know." Lauren blushed again. "I mean, I know what it means but I don't... can we get off the floor?" She asks before continuing. Camila stood up, pulled the older girl to her feet and opened the futon. They both kicked off their shoes and climbed under the covers. Camila looked at her girlfriend, waiting for her to answer her question. "I've never had anyone try to arouse me before so I'm not really sure..."

"Well what do you find hot about me?" Camila asks, batting her eyelashes.

Lauren chuckles, "Um..."

"You're not objectifying me, don't worry. I'm asking." The younger girl assured her.

The green eyed demon sighed in thought. "Let's see... Hot. Hot things related to my girlfriend. Hot Camila things." She dragged on to tease the younger girl. "That one time you were kissing my neck was really hot. Everything about that was hot." She grinned at the memory. "That sound you made earlier when I was giving you hickeys was hot." Lauren listed. She chuckled, "Yeah that was really hot. Um... I think it's hot when you slam my body against yours when we're making out. Like when you pull me forward." Camila grinned. "I think it's hot the way you call me pet names in my ear. Oh, and when you lick your lips. Just stuff like that, I guess." Lauren concludes with a shrug.

"Well thanks for the confidence boost." Camila told her with a giggle.

"You're welcome." Lauren pecked her lips. "Is that the right answer?" She asks hopefully.