Chapter 20: I Put The Bad In 'I'm A Bad Girl'

Start from the beginning

He looked down at me, and smiled. "Uh, october twenty eighth..."

I've been at the Fane Mansion for over a month. "Ok thanks," I mumbled, deeply in thought now.

How did I lose track of time?

After roaming the store, I finally found some of the items I needed, then ended up in the freezer isle.

I walked down the isle stopping at a door, and opening it, then took out a huge jug of chocolate ice-cream, and vanilla. Oh my God this cart is getting hard to push! This guy better get fat. I roamed around the store, searching for these items. This is torture, this is hands down the biggest Market I’ve ever seen.

“Ugh where the hell are the soups!” I yelled to myself.

“They should be in isle 17 I believe,” a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a normal looking guy, with dark sweatshirt on, and black baggy jeans. His hair is black, and his eyes are a stormy grey. His jaw is wide, with a slight beard. He looks around thirty.

I recognized him instantly as the guard who handed me the gun. He smiled kindly, and turned to walk away. I started pushing the cart in the other direction. What the hell is going—

A silver wire went around my neck, and I was pulled against a body. I struggled trying to pull it off, but my oxygen quickly fled from my lungs. “Good girl, do as I say and you won’t get—“

I jumped up against his body, and forcefully brought myself down, flipping him over my head. “Holy crap!” I yelled, gasping for air. He was getting up, so I decided it was best to run. I sprinted down the nearest isle, noticing he wasn’t behind me. “Shit!” I yelled. The only cashier in the story was listening to music, and bobbing her head. I tried to wave at her, but she was texting like a maniac. “HELP!” I shouted, still running past all the isles.

 I dove behind a crate of bouncy balls, breathing heavily. I took the phone out of my jeans, and realized I didn’t know Valentines number. I tried finding the contacts. Where the hell is his number! The phone suddenly turned off from low battery. “Fucking fantastic Valentine I thought you charged it!” I whispered to myself. I cringed my head over the crate, to look at the cashier who was still texting. Good for nothing bitch…

I got up running down the chip isle, making sure to grab a jar of salsa. To run straight into the guy. He grabbed my arms, shaking them until I grabbed the salsa. “What did you think you would get away?” He asked harshly, shoving me to the ground. I crawled away, trying to reach the jaw I dropped. He must of taken out a gun, because I heard the sound of it clicking.

I flipped over, my hands in the air. He pulled me up by the sweatshirt, and pushed my against a tampon stand, the gun to my forehead. “Count to five and you will be dead.” My heart beat started to beat like crazy, and adrenaline pumped in my veins. I’m not going to die like this.

“One…”

I swallowed.

“Two…”

Think of something!

“Three…”

“Hey you know where milk is?” His eyebrow twitched at the random question, and that’s when I lost complete control over myself. I went badass, and flung my hand out, knocking the gun out of his hand. I head butted him professionally, and kicked him in the nuts.