21

It's finally Christmas but I've been thinking what to tell Kay and I feel really bad Alec's keeping this from her. Karter get up your brothers and friends are here my mom says opening the door.

I get up and get dressed and put the ring back into the box and put in my closet because I'm not ready for anybody else to know just yet.

Then I hear someone Knock on the door. Come in I say and see Alec walk in with a box. Hey, I wanted to give you this he said. You didn't have to get me anything else. I wanted to here open it.

So I took the bow off an ripped the wrapping off and opened it to find a heart shape locket with our pic on one side and the baby's sonogram on the other.

You didn't have to it's so sweet and cute I say giving him a hug. Your welcome. Let's go before my mom yells at me again.

So we walk down the steps and see my brothers and Kay sitting in the living room. There's she is my brother Jack says getting up and giving me a hug

I sit down and wait to get a gift from my brother and Kay. Here my brother Jack said handing me a bag. I opened it and it was eyeshadow two lipsticks some candy and a keychain with little sister on it and both of my brothers pulled their keys out with a keychain that say, big brother.

Then Kay gave a box that had a blanket for me and for the baby and a gift card to Starbucks.

I thanked them and put my stuff in the room and my mom called me into the kitchen and gave me keys. I what are these for. I and your dad brought you an apartment down there's room for you the baby and Alec. Thank you so much, I say giving her a big hug.

Hey, I and kay are going out I'll be back later I yell at everyone. Ok, stay safe my mom says hugging me. Hey Alec can we talk real quick? Yeah sure, what is it?

I'm ready to tell Kay I can't do this any longer. Ok, we will tell her together. No, I want to do this.

Cliffhanger sorry  do you think she tells Kay the truth