26

Cover was done by iamQueenKMA
A year later

I can't believe it's Xavier first birthday. "Hey, mom who invited Kay here," I asked.

"I did sweetie"

"Why mom I didn't want any trouble to be started and  want to enjoy my sons first birthday."

"I'm sorry Sweetie I didn't know it was going to start trouble."

"I hope it doesn't I'm going to go find Alec".

"Hey, there you are," I say giving him a kiss.

"Oh, hey and why is Kay here"

"My mother invited her and I didn't even know so I hope everything goes well"

"Yeah I'm going out back real quick"

"Ok, don't belong I'm going to find Xavier and tell him it's time for presents"

"Hey, Xavier buddy let's go get presents,"I say and he claps his little hands all excited.

Putting him in his highchair and waiting for everyone to gather thing man I can't believe the time it goes by so fast.

I reach an grab the first gift which I'm surprised it's from Kay. I help him pull the paper and it's a stuffed bear from a claw Machine from our favorite pizza place when we were little and an outfit 👇🏼

 I help him pull the paper and it's a stuffed bear from a claw Machine from our favorite pizza place when we were little and an outfit 👇🏼

I get up and hug her and she starts apologizing saying how sorry she was for overreacting and hope me and Alec are happy. I sit back and help open the rat of the gifts.

"Hey Karter sweetie we have a gift for you in the back yard," my mom says.

"Ok, coming let's go I say picking up Xavier.

I open up the back door and see Edi standing I was shocked I ran and hugged like there was no tomorrow. I was excited that he could finally get to me, Xavier.

Hey, I finally updated I haven't updated since March I hope you liked this chapter until next time 💚😊✌🏼️