18

(Time jump)

I'm so ready for the baby to come and it' already almost Christmas. Hey, what you're doing for Christmas Kay asked me. Probably be stuck at home with my family and my mom said you and Alec can come for dinner if you want to. Oh ok, let's go to this store. Ok, right now I and Kay are Christmas shopping.

What do you think Alec likes because I don't know what to get him I asked Kay. Umm, he likes clothes or something. Ok, I'll get him some shirts with sayings or
pictures of them.

Let's go get something to eat and I bet you and the baby are hungry too. Yeah, I actually am, let's go to Taco Bell. Ok, Taco Bell it is then.

Mom, I'm home. In the kitchen. Hey, I just got home Christmas shopping is tiring, so I'm going to go upstairs. Ok, well, I invited Alec's parents over for dinner so go change. Ok, I'll be down soon.

Ding dong Karter come down and get the door, please. Yeah, sure. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Parker. Hi Karter how are you, sweetie? I'm fine and my moms in the kitchen and my dads in the living room probably watching football. Ok, thanks, sweetheart.

I and Alec are going upstairs. Leave the door open! I don't think I can do much already dad. Just being safe still sweetie!

Hey, I brought you a Christmas present already. Same me and Kay went shopping today and it was tiring. I bet.

Karter Alec dinners ready. Hey, let's go, I'm hungry and I need to feed this little guy I say rubbing my belly. Yes you do you don't
want to be hungry.

So I sat down between Alec and his mom. Hi sweetie how are you and the baby? We both good, but I'm just ready for him to come because of the kicking and pain.

That's not the wise sweetie she said laughing. Yeah, but I'm going to be happy Because I can't wait to meet him.

I'm going to change and lay down I told Alec. Ok ill be here waiting. I walk to Alec sitting shirtless on my bed. Take a picture it'll last longer he says with that smirk oh my lord, he has a girlfriend ugh serially stop it. Hey stop thinking and come over here you need to sleep. So I got in bed and drifted off to the land of the unknown