"Don't even start Javier. You know I got up late." Riley protested back.

"I love the car Arlie chose to drive up in." Lexis said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Lambo will always be my car of choice I love the jeans you chose." Arlie retorted back.

"If you make my truies cry, don't be irate when your lambo ends up at a car junk yard." Riley and I were laughing at their conversation as we sat in our chairs. Varo was happily holding Nicole not even paying attention the conversation.

***
We all sat around the fire eating dinner and telling jokes, well the started to discuss some matters regarding IRG which left Riley and I to ourselves.

It was such a beautiful night, it was almost unbelievable. Looking up at the sky, I saw hundreds of millions of stars freckling the sky. This was something never saw back home because of the city lights so I was really enjoying the view.

"I'm actually going to go lay down for a little while." I said with a yawn as I stood up and stretched out my legs.

"You aight?" Lexis asked.

"Mhm, just a little sleepy. I'll see you all in the morning." I smiled at everyone before turning around and walking to Lexis and I's tent. Crawling inside and changing into pajama's, I got under the blankets and rested my head on the pillow before drifting off to sleep.

***

A while later I woke up to find Lexis and Trey in the tent asleep as well. Carefully sliding out from under the blankets, I wanted to get a water bottle. I poked my head out the tent to see no one out there but I heard rustling in the bushes.

My heart picked up its beat as the rustling came closer till I saw a person's outline emerge from the brush.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Nelle? I thought you were asleep?" The person said. I was still a little groggy from waking up but his voice was distinct enough for me tell who it was.

"Arlie? Is that you?" I said as I came out of the tent completely. I rubbed my eyes and pulled my hair back into a bun so it wasn't in every direction.

"That's my name." He said with a small laugh.

"What you doin' out here? I thought you were still asleep?" I asked.

"The pup wouldn't shut up so I took her out so she could run around." He said a little annoyed. "Since you're up, wanna go for a walk with me?" I nodded my head and began to follow him.

We walked along a marked path for a little ways and sat in the tall grass. It was actually a lot warmer now than it was before I went to sleep so it felt good to feel the cool grass under my skin.

"So what you doin' up?" Arlie asked looking around the area.

"I just woke up and was going to get a water bottle." Whenever I was alone with Arlie I had butterflies due to nerves because he was a little intimidating. He may be very laid back and relaxed but he gave off a vibe of intimidation whether it was intentional or not.

"Oh wow, well how you been?" He asked clearly trying to spark up small conversation. He looked up at me and I couldn't help but notice how vibrant his eyes looks as the moonlight shine through them. It was amusing.

"I've been good, how have you been?" I asked kinda shyly... Oh that was odd... Where did this shyness come from?

"I've been good. Why are you so shy? It sounds like I'm making you nervous?" He said with another small laugh as he scooted closer to me.

"I'm not shy or nervous." That was honestly a terrible lie and he saw right through it.

"Suuure."

"I'm serious." I'm not convincing at all. I playfully pushed him away but that only made him laugh more and he barely moved even as much as a millimeter.

"Now you've escalated to puttin' hands on a nigga?"

"Yeah I have and what are you going to do about it?" I said as I finally and successfully pushed him down... That didn't actually work out so well, he pulled me down with him. We were laying next to each other just staring. It was a little awkward to me but not an awkward that I wanted it to end right away.

"Nelle?" He said so softly.

"Yes?"

"You look beautiful." He gently grabbed my face and held it in place, rubbing small circles on the top of my right cheek with his thumb.

"Tha-" He took me by complete surprise by cutting me off with a kiss.

I knew this was so terribly wrong but it felt so good at the same time. His lips were just to die for, he was so gentle and it only made me want more.

He rolled us so I was laying on top of him. He bit my lower lip and at first I was real hesitant about opening up but he convinced me to open. He slipped his tongue in and it was a battle for dominance as he dropped his hands so they were resting around my waist.

"Nelle, why aren't we together?" He asked in between our kiss.