18

Currently home sick because of an ear infection:( but hopefully I can post some chapters for you guys.
Sorry it's such a short chapter but I am posting more.

Thor watched after Xena as she limped away.

"She's not a god like us, Thor," Sif said as she went after Xena.

"I didn't realize," Thor stammered, "I didn't realize I was pushing her so hard."

"She gotten the worst of the injuries at every battle. Her people see her fighting with us and all they want to do it take it out on her," Hogun said sheathing his blade and picking up his spiked mace from the ground.

With Xena now gone and upon Sif's return Thor told everyone that training was over. The group walked though the palace until they came to the room where they would just rest and hang out together. It was the room they had sat in when Xena yelled at them after they had returned from Alfheim. 

Sif went to the balcony and stared out of the city as Hogun, Volstagg, and Thor sat on the couches. Fandrall started the fire and then went and stood against the wall. Everyone was quiet, all thinking of different things, but the one common thing in their thoughts was Xena.

Thor wanted to apologize but her didn't know how. Fandrall wondered how she had gotten so far with all her injuries, Hogun was replaying Xena yelling at Thor during training and was slightly proud of her for stand up for herself. Volstagg wounded how well she would do with a bow as a weapon like Fandrall.

"Where's Loki?" Sif asked as she came back into the room.

The four guys looked up from there thoughts and searched the room. Loki was nowhere to be seen