"Feel free to go in and talk to Kate." I said turning around to Kate. I heard her gulp, but fake a smile. I knew what she was thinking:

"Harry, I will kill you. What am I supposed to talk about?"

I kissed Kate's cheek and quickly walked away.

Kate's POV:

"Please please, come in." I said inviting Anne and I'm guessing Harry's sister named Gemma. They both stepped into the flat, politely taking a seat on the sofa. I turned the television off and sat on the opposite side of them. Gemma looked at me funny, probably by my appearance: Harry's old, black sweat pants that hung low and baggy on me, his black t-shirt with "KISS" written with grey on it. My hair was probably a wreck.

"So please, tell me what happened." Anne said looking at me with sympathy. She was so beautiful, her long black hair, her skin tone, her eyes, her face, everything about her was beautiful. Same with Gemma. Gemma was absolutely gorgeous also.

"I uhh.." I stuttered. How am I supposed to tell her the full story? The whole thing is how it added up to just a few days ago.

"Kate, I'm just meeting you and you are lovely. Harry's texted me and called me on how beautiful you are, and it is true. I do have to say that. We want to be your friends, but we also need to know the truth. Please tell us everything?" Gemma asked calmly, wiping a tear off her cheek. I sighed and nodded in agreement.

"Well it all started when Harry became famous.. My brother Jack was apparently good friends with Harry in school.. Jack continued to ask Harry for money, and he wouldn't pay him back." I said and then paused. What was I supposed to say after this? Should I say I was kidnapped? Borrowed? Agreement? What's the next step?

"Please continue sweetie." Anne asked giving me a sweet gesture.

"Well you of course already know of Harry's violence, it kin--" I began to say, but Gemma cut me off.

"Harry? Violent?" Gemma asked so shocked.

"You don't know about this?" I questioned. Anne and Gemma both gasped.

"Please tell us." Anne and Gemma almost chorused. What would happen if I told them about Harry's side? How would they not already know? Did he develop anger after becoming famous? What would Harry do if he found out I told them?

"Harry's violent." I admitted. Gemma gasped once again, but Anne just froze.

"My little baby.. Is violent?" Anne asked under her breath.

"He's quite strong to.."

"How bad is it?" Gemma asked quickly, looking me dead in the eye.

"He's gotten better at being calm.." I admitted quietly.

"What's helping him? Are you taking him to therapy or.. Or?" Anne asked looking over at Gemma, then back at me.

"I've helped.." I said clearing my throat.

"Well how was--" Gemma began to ask, but Anne cut her off.

"Gemma, calm down. Lets focus on what Kate was talking about before." Anne said hastily at Gemma, and then looked back at me. "Please continue where you were."

"Okay.. Well I went to a bar with my brother about 2 months ago.. Close to 3 months actually, but anyways, Jack went outside for a bit." I said and looked away from them. The way the story is, it makes Harry look like a bad person. I don't want them to think differently of Harry more than they already do now.

"And I saw.. Harry.. About to beat my brother." I said still looking at my lap. Anne and Gemma gasped. I understand why they keep doing that; finding all of this out at once, I would be shocked too.