"Talaga? She surely missed her ice cream huh? -he smiled widely

She stunned. She saw the same emotion earlier in his eyes. Ano Kaya yon? Anong ibig sabihin nun? But it's sudden and it fade fast.

"Miss na miss kana niyan Dwaine, bigyan mo ng ice cream sabayan mo na din para mabigyan ng hustisya Ang pagiging balisa niyan sa Hindi pagpapa-ramdam mo ng higit isang buwan. Ano Ano na nga Ang iniisip niyan, Baka nga daw galit ka sa kanya.

Holy cow! Hindi Niya maalala na may sinabi siyang ganun Kay Ursula!

Hindi Niya nakayang makipag titigan ng matagal Kay Dwaine lalo pa't sa sinabi ni Ursula dito, now she feels her face burning. Gusto niyang hampasin ng durian si ursula Gaya ng sinabi nito sa kanya kanina, she brings her into shame and she suddenly wish to evaporate right away.

"Damn it. -she whispered it to her self at yumuko

"I can't be mad at her for no reason and I miss her more than she do. I'm still having two more days to finish my one month contract as a chef here after that, I would be glad spending more of my time with her even if someone--- someone is pursuing her. Excuse me for a while, I will be back in 10 minutes. -wika ni Dwaine at umalis

Napatigil siya, did she heard him right? He missed her too? That--- that he was just busy doing the chef thingy? That he's not mad at her?

And in just a snap natagpuan na lang Niya Ang sarili na nakatitig sa malapad na likod ni dwaine, he's too hot and damn it! She can't help but to cussed and bite her lips.

"Oh Ano? Attracted kana noh? Diba Ang gwapo Niya? -she heard Ursula said

"N-no. Ang lagay eh Hindi ko Alam Kung Bakit ngayon ko lang napansin Kung gaano ka attractive--- in fact very attractive and hot si Dwaine where in fact it's just only almost a month that I haven't seen him. It's weird that the first time we met ay parang Wala lang siya sa akin and I don't care how good looking he is but this time I'm in awe.

Yes. He's attractive she cannot deny that, even when they first met but this time he's more than attractive and good looking.

Si Dwaine lang yata Ang nakita niyang pinaka gwapong chef.

That's a turn on..

But why all of a sudden she's complementing him?

Not the typical her. As far as she remember it was only blade who she keeps on complimenting inside her mind.

Weird.

"Kasi you are blinded with your love for blade. Focus ka Kay blade at si blade lang Ang magandang lalaki para sayo. Kaya you don't notice someone out there that is more good looking than blade. Glad that you were able to notice Dwaine's existence now Kasi laging si blade lang. Blade dito, blade doon and more blade of blade from your mouth. It's killing me that you are the epitome of obsessive girl who's madly In love with someone who don't love you back.

"He professed his feelings for me Ursula. He loves me since he first laid his eyes on me, Kaso lang Hindi Niya magawang ligawan Ako Kasi nga masyado pa akong bata at mas pinangunahan ko siya sa nararamdaman ko para sa kanya and it hurts he's ego and pride na dapat siya Ang gumagawa Hindi Ako. He's not gonna court me anyway if he don't love me.

Ursula rolled her eyes and exhaled "ok nandun na ko, but how sure are you that he's actually telling the truth?

"He's sincere when he's professing, I can see that. Tsaka Na threaten siya Kay Dwaine when he noticed that we're sort of getting close to each other. By the way, you remember Aballos?

"Yung admirer mo since first year college?

"And Peter?

"Yung nanligaw sayo ng dalawang araw lang tapos biglang tumigil ng walang dahilan?

"How about Dean?

"The one who asked you out for a date? Then suddenly canceled it ng Wala ding dahilan? Why? What's the point of bringing back the names? Anong connection Nila dito?

"It was all because of blade.

"What?! -Hindi makapaniwalang wika ni Ursula sabay tutop sa bibig

"See? That's exactly my reaction when I first heard that from blade.

"Pero Teka! Papano?!

"You know how bad ass blade is.

"Oh god lady Marie. How can you love someone as bad ass as him?

"It's not easy loving a barumbad-ass ursula. But despite of what he's showing kapag nakilala mo siya ng lubusan you really can say na his different from what we are thinking about him. He's not the typical barumbado kahit bad ass Kasi when we're together all I can see is him being malambing, maalaga at makasarili---

"Makasarili? How can you love him if his selfish?

"What I meant is that his territorial and yeah Hindi mawala Wala Ang paminsang pagba-bad trip Niya, pag iinit ng ulo o maging suplado. Nature na yata Niya yun but that's what makes me fall for him even more.

"Damn lady marie. Your too much love for him may kill you!

"I know. But at least for how many years the feeling went mutual right?

"Don't get me wrong, again I'll tell you that what he's acting and saying is different from what I see from his eyes.

"How sure are you? Bakit Hindi ko napapansin iyang sinasabi mo?

"I don't know. Iba Kasi yung pakiramdam ko diyan sa blade mo, maybe you can't notice that Kasi you are deeply and madly in love with him. You are so blinded by your love to him, you-- you are the definition of love is blind. Hindi naman talaga bulag Ang pag-ibig, ang Tao-- ang nagmamahal--- tayo--- Ang bulag sa pagmamahal. Sa sobrang pagkabulag natin sa pag-ibig Hindi na natin nakikita ng maayos Ang katotohanan sa hindi, Hindi na natin napapansin Ang kamalian. I am not saying this para ma-brain wash ka, I am just stating the truth and reality here.

Napabuntung hininga siya sa narinig mula Kay Ursula, she's got a point there but she can't understand what she's saying Kasi Hindi naman Niya nakikita iyong nakikita ni Ursula Kay blade.

Yes, she may be irrevocably in love with blade but is she really blind to see the reality?

Now Ursula gave her something to think for.