Chapter XXIV Part One

It's my birthday, November seventh!

And it is also the day of the ball! Sam, Rose, and Calaena are coming, (that's it from my family.) Ciel's relatives the Midfords are coming. Elizabeth and Alois are coming, as well as Lau and Ran-Mao. Ciel also mentioned that a few of his colleagues, who I have yet to meet, are coming.

I have absolutely no idea what the ballroom looks like. When Ciel said that I could have a party, Sebastian and Kalien immediately started to insist that they plan it. Thus I indulged them.

I have one hour to get ready as the party starts at eight.

Ciel ordered the gown from Nina, and he wouldn't give me a single detail about how it looks! But now I'm in my room, with Mey-Rin, preparing myself for the ball.

There is one problem. I have no idea how I look. Mey-Rin blindfolded me. She said and I quote, "Mi'lady, I'll make you look gorgeous, yes I will! Master asked me to blindfold you so you won't see the dress until you're all dolled up!"

Now I'm sitting at my vanity, while Mey-Rin powders my nose. I feel like a doll.

My hair is done, I don't know what style, but I can tell that it is up because I can't feel it on my back. I also know that the dress has a princess skirt, but that's it.

Time skip to the end of Claire's makeover

I stand in front of the full length mirror, and admire my new dress. Nina truly outdid herself. Ciel also proved that he has a sense of fashion.

It has a floor length crimson princess skirt, and long crimson sleeves. The bodice looks like it took two weeks to make. It is silver and looks like it is made entirely of tiny diamonds.

Time skip to her walking down the main stairs.

As I walk down the stairs, I feel Ciel's stare. I look down at him and see tears forming in his eyes.

A/N Haha! End of part one! I'm still working on the rest of the chapter so... I have decided that from now on Claire's birthday will be November Seventh! It's cannon now. Love y'all!❣❣❣
Caroline!