Chapter V (Revised)

Ciel stands and curses,"Damn them! I thought we had killed those bastards! Shit!"

"So you can curse, but I cannot?"

"Well, I guess you can when it is just us, but not when we go out or when we have company."

"Alright. Also, uh what do you mean you killed them?"

"Well, it looks like Sebastian and I are going back to the circus."

"What?"

"I'll explain over dinner, Claire."

~Le Time Skip~ Brought to you by Bard blowing up the kitchen... Again...

"Dinner is served. Tonight we have a shepherd's pie of carrots, peas, potatoes, (GOD I LOVE SASHA!!!) and lamb. Please enjoy. " After announcing dinner Sebastian turns to leaves, but Ciel promptly stops him.

A/N Hey sorry I know it's a short chapter, and the next chappy will be short as well, but the chapter after that is going to be SUPER long! So to make up for this chapter's crappiness, I give you a gift; A convo with Ciel and Sebby. Claire is off in la-la land or somethin'

Sebby; Hello, young master/mistress

Ciel; Sebastian, do not defile our readers.

Sebby; You can be such a brat sometimes my lord.

Ciel; Should we ask them Caroline?

Caroline; Yeah! You two go ahead!

Ciel; Well, readers, Caroline, (a.k.a. Author-chan. Caroline is easier to type. if y'all want to address me as Caroline that's cool.) is thinking about writing two more fan fics.

Sebby; She plans to finish this book first however.

Ciel; The first book will be a modern AU! ciel X reader.

Sebby; the second will be a sebastian x reader set in the anime's world.

Ciel and Sebby in unison; Please tell her what you think in the comments.

Caroline; Have a great day y'all!
\(=* o *=)/