Chapter XI Continued

Eeeep!!! Neko Ciel be like!
---- *******-_-_-*******----
Last time
Claire POV
I watch with nervous anticipation as the Brougham and pair coach we sent for Lau approaches the manor.
Present Claire POV

The carriage stops in front of the door. A tall Oriental man steps out. He appears to be in his mid-twenties to early thirties. His hair is black as ink, and is cut very short. Clinging to his arm is an Oriental woman. She has large eyes, and her long hair is styled as to be like two small horns on the side of her head, with two thin braids wrapped around them. Both of her legs are exposed, and her breasts are HUGE. I am at a loss for words when Ciel introduces me.

"Hello, Lau."

"Lord Earl."

"Claire, allow me to introduce you to my colleague, Mister Lau, British Branch Manager of the Shanghai company 'Kong-Rong', and his 'little sister' Ran-Mao. Lau this is my fiance, Claire Williams."

"It is so nice to finally be able to put a face to the name, Lau."

"Greetings, Lady Claire. Ran-Mao say 'Hello'."

Ran-Mao just nods.

"Claire, would you please take them to the rec-room? I've a feeling Alois and Elizabeth will be a while."

"Of course."

~ Le Time Skip ~ Brought to you by; Caroline-chan not knowing what Ran-Mao is to Lau. If you know please tell me... I'm clueless...

The window in the rec-room opens up to the front lawn, so I see Alois and Elizabeth when they arrive.

I leave Lau and Ran-Mao in the rec-room so that I may properly greet the Earl of Trancy and Lady Elizabeth. When I get to the foyer, Ciel leans over to whisper something in my ear.

"Oh, by the way, Elizabeth does not know that we are engaged..."

As we link arms, I half-whisper half-shout, "What?! Ciel! Why didn't you tell her?"

"I, uh, forgot...?"

I shake my head in disbelief. When I look up, a couple is getting out of their carriage. Both Alois and Elizabeth are the same age as Ciel and I. I don't know why, but I for some reason I thought Alois was older. Once they are both out, Elizabeth goes to link arms with Alois, but he pulls away. I look at her sad face, and I feel a wave of sympathy in my heart.

Ciel rushes an introduction and starts a conversation. As he makes small talk, I dash back up to the rec-room so I can check on Lau, and Ran-Mao. When I get there, Lau is setting up the billiards table, with Ran-Mao still clinging to him. A few minutes later Ciel arrived with our other guests.

"Lau went ahead and set up the billiards table for us. Isn't that just great?" I say this in a failed attempt to break the tension that is so thick in the air that it is hard to breathe.

"Yes." Ciel's voice is so low that it almost sounds like he is growling.

Suddenly Elizabeth starts screaming rather loudly. "OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CLAIRE, WHAT A CUTE DRESS YOU ARE WEARING!!!"

"Oh, why thank you Elizab-"

"Darling, do call me Lizzie!" (A/N I would just like to say that my dog's name is Lizzie, and I named her that before I read Kuroshitsuji)
"Um, Alright..."
Ciel has been in a three-way stare down for the entirety of this short conversation. Everyone stands eerily motionless and silent.
"Claire,"
"Yes?"
"Please take Elizabeth to the garden. The roses look quite beautiful today."