Chapter XXIII

Claire POV
"Um, Ciel?" I ask poking just my head through the door.

"Yes?" He answers from his desk.

"I need to ask you a question, about clothes."

"Why not ask Mey-Rin, or call Elizabeth for that matter?"

"Because Mey-Rin is a servant, and Elizabeth sent me the damn dress."

"Oh, alright, come show me the damn thing."

I walk into the study wearing the dress Elizabeth sent me.

"Is the corset top too-"

"Nope. Nope. Nope. You are not wearing that. A lady should not show that much skin until she is married, and only to her husband."

Ciel's face is redder than a ripe tomato.

"Well...okay... Will you call Nina* and order me a dress you like?"

"O-of course."

"Night-night Ciel!"

"G-good night Claire."

*Nina is Ciel's tailor. She's in the manga a couple of times. She's totally bad-a and has a wicked sense of style. (She wears short-shorts much Sebby's dismay!)

A/N Hey y'all! Total fluff chapter right? Sorry it's so short. Y'all remember when I said I was over my writers block? Yeah? Well I guess I lied. I know what I want to say, and I know what I need to do, but when I try to write it, it ends up sounding really stupid. Even more so than usual. I've decided to take a break. No worries, if all goes well, I'll be back before Saturday. I just need a few days where I don't have to worry about writing/publishing. This will also give me time to read my friend's ( PenguinGirl1401 ) story, like I've been promising for two months...
Love y'all!!
Caroline-chan