Random Crap About This Story

Hey guys. I got the idea for this chapter from a chapter in Lionzaremybae 's book The Lost Twin. Any way so this chapter I'm gonna tell you about how different this story was in the original version.
1. There was no Claire. I had another female OC named Marissa. She was super sassy. She really didn't give a crap about Ciel. As I wrote it, I found Marissa to be more and more annoying. So I killed her off. Thus Claire was born.
2. The story was originally way shorter. After Claire was created, I decided on a plot. It was really short. All in all the story was about 5 chapters long.
3. The ending was the polar opposite of what I have planned. Originally I had Claire and Ciel getting married and living happily ever after.
4. I only had one original character! The only original character was Claire when I discussed the story with some of my friends they gave me ideas for some awesome OCs that opened a lot of plot opportunities. Shout out to MsMystery13 and her OC Rose, to Katie and her OC Kalien, and to Julia and her OC Calaena.
5. The antagonist was a totally different person. Right now in the story, it is hinted that Noah's Ark Circus is behind Claire's parents' death. In the first draft however, it was blaringly obvious that Lau and Kong-Rong were responsible.
Btw thanks for all the reads guys!!!! Last time I checked we were at 273 reads. I'm so happy. I love all my readers! 💖💖💖 Thanks for all the votes! Also, guys I would love for you guys to leave comments and tell me what you like or dislike. Also if you find a grammatical error or a spelling error pleas leave a comment so I can fix it! Thanks again!