XXI

Claire POV

I'm so ready for Rose and Calaena's visit. They are supposed to be here in about ten minutes.

Ciel's POV

Claire's relatives are going to arrive in about ten minutes. I run a hand through my hair, and it's wet... What?! Why am I sweating?! It's not like I'm meeting the only two relatives that actually care about my fiancé... Oh wait. I am!

Sebastian POV

Claire's aura is undoubtedly radiating excitement, and a hint of nervousness. She's probably nervous that her dear cousins won't like her fiancé.

The young master's aura... Well... damn. He's just straight up nervous. Haha serves the brat right.

No POV (because I can)

Claire, Ciel, and Sebastian are waiting in the foyer. When Claire sees a carriage pulling up to the door she lets out a squeal.

The door to the carriage opens, but instead of two young ladies, a young man comes out.

Claire's POV

'What the hell?! Why is Sam here?'

My brother walks through the door, rushes to me and envelopes me in body crushing hug.

"My, Samuel, what a surprise. What are you doing here?" I wheeze out.

"Well, Rose got a job so she cannot be here today. Calaena decided not to come without her, but they will be here for your birthday ball in two weeks. Rose and Calaena asked me to come in their place. They said that I ought to meet your new fiancé before anyone else in our social circle." He rubs his cheek against mine. I can practically see the sparkles and hearts around him.

"Hm. Well, Samuel, may I introduce you to my fiancé, Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of Phantomhive. Ciel, this is my brother, Samuel Williams, Duke Williams."

"Claire?"

"Yes, brother?"

"Why would Aunt Victoria intrust your care to this little punk?"

"Samuel, I ask that you be more polite in front of my fiancé. He is much more capable than you think."

"So you say, Phantomhive, I want to have a chat with you, in private, if that's possible."

"I would be happy to oblige, Duke Williams. May suggest I we talk in my study? Then we can have afternoon tea."

"Of course."

A/N Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai! I know haven't updated in forever. I had a terrible case of writers block, but I think I'm over it. So guys if you're thinking "What the heck?! When did Claire get a brother?" Well if you look back at chapter two, she vaguely mentioned him... So yeah. Have fun with that.