XVI

A/N this is the new Oc and Claire. It was drawn by my very close friend, Katie Powell aka Mr. Greece. Thanks for the advice, and for the picture, and for turning me into an Otaku!
Claire POV
Bard decides that it is his turn to speak, "Yeah, Sebastian just called, and told us. The doctors are sayin' it looks like an asthmatic attack, and that we oughtta prepare for the worst."
Tears rushing down my face, I say in an authoritative tone, "Finny: go prepare the carriage, once that's done you and Bard are to stay here and defend the manor. Mey-Rin go get my cloak." With their orders given, they turn to leave.
- Time Skip -
I am all alone in the carriage. Once again, I'm by myself. And I am a pit of hopeless despair.
(If it's in italics it's in Claire's head. It's not necessarily her thoughts though)
'I can't lose him too...'
'You don't have to, you know.' A devilishly suave voice replies.
'Wh-Who are you?'
'Oh, I think you know what I am, Claire.'
'If you are what I think you are, then you can help me.'
'Of course I'll help you, Claire. I'll save him and help you to live a happy life together. But you know as well as I the cost.'
'...My soul...'
'Yes, Claire, your soul. But before we begin; Are you sure you want to do this?'
'Obviously I'm sure you dammed demon. I summoned you, did I not?'
'I swear mi'lady, I will not eat your soul until Sebastian eats Ciel's.'
Time Skip
'Young mistress, where would you like the seal?'
'Hmm... Oh I don't know. Where is yours?'
'Um...my...back...'
'Well then put it there.'
The mark instantly appears on my back. It looks almost identical to Ciel's. It is a pentagram trapped in a circle which is surrounded by a ring of daggers.
'Uhm what do I call you?'
'You are my mistress you choose my name.'
'Alright then, your name is Kalien.'
~ Le Timey Wimey Wibbly Wobbly Stuff Skip ~
I open my eyes, and I am back in the carriage. A boy materializes next to me. He looks to be about 17 years old. He is almost identical Alois,  but his eyes are an electric green rather than an ice blue.
He is wearing a white button-down, though it has the top two buttons open. It's long sleeves are rolled up past his elbow. He has on brown pants and brown boots. The seemingly adolescent male is also wearing a brown vest with coattails.
We stare at each other for a minute, before I speak up.
"Are you Kalien?"
"Yes, young mistress."
"You look awfully young to be a butler."
"Is that a compliment mi'lady?"
"Honestly? I don't know."
I am exhausted. Today were me out. I fell asleep in the carriage very quickly.
– Time Skip –
I wake up to Kalian gently shaking me.
"Young mistress. We have arrived."
I leap out of the carriage and run to Ciel's hospital room. I charge through the door half expecting him to be asleep, only to find him sitting up and shirtless. We both freeze.
"Oh! Ciel, I'm sorry."
"No worries, Claire, you are my fiancé-"
"Mi'lady please slow down!" Kalien and Mey-Rin exclaim from the hallway.
By the time they arrive at the room, Ciel had on a shirt. I walk in with Kalien and Mey-Rin behind me. Sebastian, who is standing to the right of Ciel's bed, notices Kalien first. When he sees him, his eyes flash bright pink.
I sit next to Ciel.
"Claire, who is that?"
"Oh, Ciel? You don't remember? I told you that I was going to get a personal butler."
"Hm. What is his name?"
"Kalien."
"So, will Kalien answer to you or me first?"
"Me. Ciel, Kalien and I will explain our contract to you and Sebastian later,"!I glance at Mey-Rin without moving my head, "in private. Right now, you need your rest. Do you know when they're releasing you?"
"In a few minutes."