Help Me?

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I forgot about this story until someone commented and I'm like 'oh shit' so here's an update haha. Oh and last chapter I accidentally typed 'Blade' instead of 'Scar' so yeah...but her name is still Scar.

3rd person pov

Cameron paced back and forth around his room thinking at what he could do to make it up to Scar or Willow. He honestly didn't know...

"Hey, you alright?" Nash asked from the doorway.

"I don't know. I want to make it up to her, I just don't know how." Cameron explained.

"Well we told you, you should ask her fiends for advice but noooo." Nash said, sassily.

"Whatever. All of them hate my guts! How am I supposed to work with that!" Cameron yelled.

"Just explain what happened. If you don't, I will." Nash said and walked out of the room.

Cameron thought about it for a while. He decided to talk to them...just not now. Later. He still had to think about what he would say to them...

Scar's pov

I'm done. I don't ever want to deal with that douche ever again. Hell, he's not even doing anything about it! What a waste of space.

"You alright there?" Michael asked cautiously.

"What do you think." I snapped.

"Chill, don't think about it. He's just a dick that can't see how great of a sister he has. Wait-don't you have another sister you can talk to?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I guess. But we don't really talk anymore. We kinda drifted apart after, um, ya know..." I tried to explain.

"Right..." He sighed. "I don't get it." He mumbled.

"Don't get what?" I asked.

"Why you did that to yourself." He said.

Wait-he knew? I didn't tell any of them though...

"How do you-" I tried asking but he cut me off.

"I saw the marks when we left, I was right behind you." He said. All I could let out was a soft 'oh.'

We stayed quiet for a while. He was staring out of my window but I couldn't help but take in his features. He is actually quite attractive. He has nice smooth, pale skin, the cutest little nose, pink lips, and those green eyes and constant change of hair color always somehow find a way to cheer me up.

"What?" He asked after a while.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"You've been staring at me for five minutes..." He trailed off.

"Oh, nothing. Just blanked out for a bit." I shrugged it off. I haven't told anyone but I've had the biggest crush on Michael ever since o first saw him. But my chances were very low. I'm trash.

"Well, I'm gonna plan something fun to do...don't bother me." He said teasingly and walked out.

Michael's pov

Oh god. I am so in love with her. So much, it hurts like the depths of hell are springing into me. She would never like me back though, I'm just me.

"Mallllllllll! Eviieeeeee!" I shouted. They both came out of their rooms.

"What do you want?" Mal asked.

"I want Scar to be mine." I complained. They knew about my crush on her, they were the first people I told.

"Awe, c'mon, why don't you just ask her out?" Ever asked. She's always been a "lovey-dovey" type of person.

"I don't know, she'd probably say no and it would make the whole gang awkward." I explained.

"I've had enough of this! I'm gonna ask if she likes you." Mal said.

"Ughhhh, why?" I groaned.

"Because, she has been your crush forever and you're still complaining to us." She said. I guess it would save me from some humiliation.

"Fine, I'm gonna go back to mine and plan something fun for the gang to do tonight." I said and walked out.

Cameron's pov

I finally figured out what I would say to them.

"Mom!" I called.

"Yeah?" She asked as she came into my room.

"Do you know where Willow or Scar lives? I need to talk to her friends." I said.

"Uh, yeah I'll send you their address. Why do you what to talk to them?" She asked.

"Just cuz." I shrugged it off. She nodded and sent me their address. Here goes nothing.

"Thanks, see you in a bit." I said and walked out towards my car.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked me.

"I'm gonna go talk to her friends." I said.

"Your actually going to do it?" Nash asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a bit." I said and walked out the door.

20 minutes later

I arrived at an apartment complex and got out of the car. I found their apartment number and knocked on the door.

"Comin!" I heard a guys voice yell. The door opened and my eyes landed on Michael. Of all people to answer the door, it had to be this guy...

"What do you want?" He sneered. I swear this guy hates me the most.

"Look, I just came here to discuss something with you guys. Please just please let me explain." I begged.

"Dude, you already fucked up. What's there left to be done?" He asked.

"Just-please." I begged.

"Ugh, fine. Whatever." He said and let me in.

"What's he doing here?" Jay asked, glaring at me.

"He wants to discuss some shit." Michael replied as he sat on the couch.

"Look, I'm trying to get Willow's forgiveness-" but before I could say more they started laughing.

"Yeah, that's gonna works out real good for you, buddy." Jay said.

"Guys! I just want to do something special for her so maybe, just maybe, I could get my own god damn sister to forgive me! Look, I don't know why I came here anyways! I was thinking her friends could help me out and plan something but you know, you can just forget about that!" I shouted. I had enough of this. All I wanted was to have a simple discussion.

"Look, if you want her to forgive you just-I don't know-Michael help me out" Jay said.

"Surprise her. Throw her a surprise party, get her tickets to Disneyland, anything to just shock the fúck out of her. She likes that stuff." Michael said.

"Alright-erm, thank for uh, helping I guess..." I said.

"You seem like you really want her to forgive you. It's fine." Jay said.

"Thanks so mu-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Look, this doesn't mean we're friends or anything. All I did was a favor. That's all you're getting out of us."

I nodded and left their apartment. They were at least some sort of help. Now, what would I get her? That's all I have to think of.

I drove out of the complex and started thinking about things that I would get her. Then I got it! She's always wanted to go...at least that's what she always told me. I hope she likes it and forgives me...

We'll safety pin the peices of our broken hearts back together, patch it up on the walls until we both feel much better.